Imagine 2: "Never leave you behind"🤝

Requested by LeahLP_3245,
Enjoy.
Here's what the guys look like:
Age: Chester (17) Leah (16) Mike (18) Ash (15)

Here's what the guys look like:Age: Chester (17) Leah (16) Mike (18) Ash (15)

I'm tired so forgive me if it's not well written

*Leah's POV*

I ran back and forth, searching and searching for...
"Mike have you seen my phone?!" I asked frantic tearing this house from top to bottom,
my older brother Mike was in the living room sweeping the floors "No I haven't lee!" He called back.

I was in the entertainment room going through the drawers just literally throwing everything, but then it hit me:
"Did I check my purse?".
I stopped, slid my hand into my purse and *feels phone*
Oh wow it was right there, and I wasted all that time!
Man I'm gonna be late for my date with Cupcake!

  *Runs* "bye Mike!" I called the door opening but just as I was about to take the last time step out I heard my brother speak
"Where are you going?".
I let go of the doorknob and smiled at him sweetly as another way of saying not anywhere bad
"Just going out with Chester" I blushed thinking the the thought of my gorgeous boyfriend Chester...
He's so perfect, so gorgeous, so everything.

   I noticed Mike's energy change when I mentioned Chaz.
I heard a small sigh coming from his mouth and he looked at the ground,
Ok then this is weird.
"Alright, have fun" he finally spoke getting back to his sweeping and not looking at me.
Uhhhh that's kinda strange, why would he act like that?
*Shrugs* oh well... I'll ask him when I come back,
I gotta get going to see my lovey bubby.

*Mike's POV*

The door clicked behind her and finally I let out a full sigh, holding the broomstick close to my chest.
Why is my little sister always off with that Chester kid? She's been spending less time with me which is super hard.
Ever since our parents died she's been the only family in my life,
I've been holding on to us for so long but now I can feel her slipping away from my grip...
Slowly I pulled my sleeve up to reveal the marks...
*Sighs*
I can't let this happen,
I need to hang on...

*Later the day*
*Leah's POV*

Me, Chester, and my bestie Ash Wisdom laughed at a joke Chaz made as we walked through the door.
I invited them to come hang out and study (were study buddies!)
But while we were walking down the door I heard a faint cry coming from outside.
Huh? Who could be crying?
When Ash was talking with Chester I took a few steps forward to see if I could spot whoever was crying,
But when I did my eyes went wide.
It was Mike,
And he was crying by the pool.

   Chester noticed my staring so he told Ash to go upstairs and when she was gone he approached my side.
"Leah?"
"Uh Chaz? Can I maybe get some alone time with Mike?" I asked sweetly and shyly gently tugging a piece of my hair,
Chester did a half smile and kissed my cheek.
"He's your brother muffin, you don't have to ask" he replied.
God he was a great boyfriend, I'm so damn lucky to have him in my life...

I gave him a kiss back and softly walked to the screen door and stepped outside.
Mike was crying really hard, his face buried in his hands.
What was wrong with him? He's always been so strong and so far,
I've ever seen him cry.
"Mike?" I asked from behind him, he quickly turned his attention to me
But he looked away, to scared to show himself.
But I wasn't going to let him hide away from me...

   I placed my feet into the nice cool water feeling the Luke warm wash over my skin.
Mike still tried hiding from me, so as my way of telling him it's ok to be open I put my hand on his shoulder,
"Mike... What's going on?" I asked softly and holding him tightly as my way of being there for whatever is going on with him.
But then he just burst out:
"It's just that I don't like it when you spend time with Chester!
Your the only sibling I have and I don't ever want to share you!
Ever since our parents died and you started dating Chester it's been hard for me!
I'm even starting to cut like you!" He raised his voice pulling his sleeve up to reveal scars...
Whoa...
I never knew...
Poor Mike,

   I hugged him "Mike just calm down, yes I love Chester a lot but your my brother and my love for you will never change...
Mike I'm never gonna leave you. Your in my heart forever" I whispered holding him, I could see his eyes fill with tears and he broke down squeezing me so tightly that it was hard to breathe, but it didn't matter.
What mattered was my brother feeling better.

*Giggles* "So when you gonna start dating that Wisdom girl?" I teased making him giggle a little (I know deep down he likes her a little, but what he doesn't know is that she REALLY likes him).
When he was laughing I then smiled slyly and pushed him into the pool.
I laughed holding myself and once Mike came up for air he gasped loudly, looking extremely shocked at me.
But suddenly he grabbed me by the legs and pulled me into the pool and that's when we got into our old school pool fights.

*Meanwhile*
*Ash's POV*

I giggled staring out of Leah's bedroom window that overlooked the pool where Mike and Leah we're splashing each other like crazy.
Chester was behind (he could see over me since he was like two feet taller then me).
I smiled up at him "That's so sweet, Leah and Mike really love each other" I whispered now taking Chester's hand.
I've never had siblings before and I've always wanted a sister, but my parents didn't want another child so your kinda stuck.
Chester giggled and pulled the curtain back a bit to get a better look,
I happily stared at my best friend and her handsome brother Mike but in seconds I didn't realize until Chester pointed it out that I'm smiling like an idiot.
"Sooooooo, when's Mashlyn gonna start?" Chaz asked leaning against the wall and winking at me, I scoffed pushing him away a little and walking to sit on the bed.
"It's not Chaz, I mean me and Mike are just friends. It's not anything more...
Right?"

*Later*
*Leah's POV*

We splashed around for an hour but when we were starting to get cold we climbed out of the pool and now I was cleaning Mike's wrist (it started to bleed a little).
Wrapping the bandage around his wound tightly I looked up at him "promise me you'll never do this again, I don't want you ending up like me" I whispered finishing.
Suddenly while smirking Mike said "You mean strong and knowing I can overcome any obstacle?".
I rolled my eyes playfully and slapped his shoulder but that led to him taking me into his arms and messing my hair up like he did when I was younger
*Laughs* "I love you Mike" I whispered softly, he smiled
"I love you too sis" he whispered back still holding me.
But then an idea popped into my head:
"Hey you wanna watch beauty and the beast?" I asked, he giggled and nodded.
"Sure thing sis! *Takes my hand* let's do this!" He spoke while we walked hand in hand into our house to spend the rest of the day watching Disney movies.

Hope you like it.