🌻 DAISIES🌻

I woke up. But wasn't able to remember what I dreamed. The only hint left was a feeling on my chest, a small pressure, I wasn't sure if it was enthusiasm or fear, kinda both.

After fixing myself, I walked to school. Both of my moms were sleeping, so I didn't made any noise.

Once at school, I saw everyone laughing at ... A wall?

Walking closer to the area I noticed that something was painted on it...

'OMG'

IT WAS THE PICTURE I SEND TO VAN GOGH YESTERDAY NIGHT!

he wasn't around, but still it was obvious it was his revenge on Ghandi, after what he did.

And honestly, I took a moment to contemplate his technique and style, even if it was a painting of Ghandi's ... Em... 'things', it was actually well painted.

At the distance, I recognize a very familiar laugh. It was the loudest of all... Frida.

I walked to her side, she was in tears, she couldn't help it, this type of things make her laugh pretty easy.

"MY GOD PFFFFFT (Y/N), SOOOOOOOOOO SMAA *HA" AAAL"

She fell to the ground like every character from Peppa pig does at the end of the episodes.

"Frida, stop it" I said to her.

"SORRY * NOISES IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND*"

"what?"

"ISAIDTHATHEDESERVEDITTHATHAPPENSWHENUMAKEFUNOFSOMEELSESFEELINGS" She said trying to recover the air.

Someone pushed Frida to the side.

"Hey!"

"Go away, we have instructions to remove this painting" said the person.

All the students protested with groans and sounds of disapproval.

"They cannot censure us!" Said Frida in a tone that i only heard.

"No, Frida, don't..."

"DON'T CENSURE US! DON'T CENSURE US!" She began to shout.

And as I expected, everyone began to shout with her, pushing the superintendents and the school personal away from the wall.

"Frida, your going to get yourself in trouble, stop this" I whispered yelled to her.

"Come on, (Y/n)! You cannot let em erase Van Gogh's art!" She exclaimed.

The protest grew bigger and bigger, the noise and the aggressive pushes. There were books and pencil cases flying, as soon as kicks and punches began to appear. It was a mess, students vs personal. Personal vs personal. Students vs students. The fight raised dust from the floor and some students had to be sent to the hospital. 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

"Detention?!" Both, Frida and I said at the same time.

Frida was carried to the principal's office, with me along.

"Starting a rude protest is against the laws" said principal's cute robot.

"But I don't have nothing to do with this!" I affirmed.

"She is right! She doesn't have will!" Said Frida.

"Frida!"

The principal, that was showing us his back, turned to face us with the chair.

"But you painted the wall" said the principal.