💙Hydrangea💙

Woke up.
Again.
The pain on my chest, the flashing images.
This time I left my sketchbook under my pillow so I can draw everything faster.

A hand, a wooden floor, and roses...

The hand was trying to reach something, still being gentle and firm. The palm to the sky, fingers slightly pressing.

"This night I need to put an effort and see whos hand is" I said determined.

Definitely not mine tho, I'm sure of it because some scars revealed that.

It was earlier than normal, so I decided to grab a shawl and walk to the garden.

When I opened the back door, I noticed on the single stair a blue figure: a Hydrangea.

My heart couldn't get it together. This flower is not wild, it does not grow on common earth, less in this cold weather. So there was nothing to argue, it was clearly an augury. And a bad one.

Hydrangeas are the flower of alarm, means something bad is coming. Like an insect or reptile with vivid colors are dangerous, these colorful flowers adverts of something dangerous coming on my path.

I'm scared as fuck.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

My heart hurts, my head and my stomach. I feel like throwing up. But couldn't leave this class.

All my senses were looking at any signal of something bad coming.  Couldn't focus at the topic, at the teacher's words. 

"Miss/Mr (y/n), are you all right?" Asked math teacher.

Didn't know what to say. Just stayed in silence until someone spoke.

"I can take them to the infirmary" It was Van Gogh.

"Please, looks like will past out"

He grabbed my hand and guided me to the infirmary. Once outside the classroom he began to talk.

"Do you feel sick?" He asked.

"Kinda. Just feeling anxious"

"Why?"

"Bad augury"

"Augury?"

I nodded.  He stopped walking, stayed in silence for a second and the changed the trajectory.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the garden" He said.

We arrived to the garden and sat at the grass. He started doing breathing exercises and looked at me like wanting me to follow him.

"I'm scared, Vancy" I began. "I saw a flower that alarms of something bad coming"

"I know you trust a lot in flowers, but an alarm is to be cautious about, not scared or paralyzed"

I sighed.

"You are right"

"Of course I am" he laughed.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

The next class was geography. Maybe one of my favorites. Frida and I share that class.

I was feeling way better after breathing in the garden with Vancy. I was calmed and optimistic.

Maybe I was just over reacting because of a stupid flower.

The geography teacher stood in front of the board and clapped her hands together.

"Ok class. We have a new student today! I hope you all give him a proper welcome!"

And a guy entered the classroom. Tan skin, curly withe hair, yellow Asiatic eyes like the sun and freckles.  Taller than me, slim and with a smile! Oh dear... ✨that smile✨

"Greetings. My name is Raffaelo O'donoju"