𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

*

why does he pester her?

.     *     .

... not that she minded it, of course.

*

.

A/N:

Hello! Thank you for reading :D

I'd just like to say that this story is only my second one on this site, so there will undoubtedly be errors, but I'll try my best to keep it as formal as possible. If you don't like the idea of OC's, then you're very much welcome to replace her name, Naomi Kibe (or Kibe Naomi if we're going formal) , with your own or something else.

Now, onto business.

Chapters with mature themes such as abuse of any kind (there won't be many), I'll add a symbol on the chapter header that looks like this (★). If you're uncomfortable with such themes, I'd recommend you stop this story now because they are prevalent in my OC's backstory.

The abuse is what my character sees as love from her family, so the abuse will be written in a way that makes it seem okay to her, but in NO WAY do I condone any of those actions.

On another note, I'd like to add that my character, Naomi, is thirteen at the beginning of my story. However, her mind is much more aged because of her experiences, so if you don't think she should be acting in such a way at such a young age, please remember that Naomi had a terrible childhood and grew up too fast.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

.