Chapter 1

The boy was lonely. Haruto could tell that from one glance. Bright sunshine hair and deep ocean blue eyes that changed like the tides. He was an Uzumaki. An Uzumaki with a seal behind his ear and on his stomach. Container of the nine tails. A very lonely four year old boy. He could see Haruto. He passed him in the street and the toddler looked at him with trepidation and fear. If Haruto was alive he would have brought hell down on Konoha. First, they forgot about Uzushio and then they had the gall to treat the last Uzumaki like dirt. The boy flinched whenever someone went near him. He had been monitoring the boy for a couple months now and he was getting better at hiding his fear behind sunny smiles. It pained Haruto's none existent heart for a child so young to have to fear and hide his true feelings. Haruto couldn't do anything about the beating and the cruel remarks or the lack of food for the child. A little part of him was excited. The boy would grow to become great one day. He saw it by the passion that filled the ocean eyes, the fact he always got back up, the fact he was still kind to those that would talk to him which was not many. He was a true Uzumaki. Filled to the brim with fiery passion equal to storms that raged across the coast and destroyed anything in their way. A storm with a calm before it. He was not even a full Uzumaki. Half of the royal line from Princess Kushina and half the part of a legend. His father was the hero of Konoha and yet they treated his son like trash. This boy however would not be known for that however. He would be known as himself, for his own accomplishments. Maybe. He was Uzushio's legacy. He didn't like the fact that the boy's life was already chosen for him. Become a weapon for the village. So he decided. He would only transfer the seal if Naruto accepted. Otherwise, he would find another four year old Uzumaki. But there was something he needed to do first. The baby Uzumaki lived on the streets. That was unacceptable. So Haruto ventured into the forest, trying to find a perfect place to build the child a home. He could still use chakra. Building a home would be easy. Hopefully.

_

Haruto stared at the sorry sight that was the newly built house. Time to find a new clearing. Underground bunker it is.

_

Haruto had found the perfect place to put the underground home. Underneath a willow tree next to a small pond. The clearing was beautiful. It was seated next at the base of a cliff, a waterfall formed a small pond that ran into a stream at its base. The willow tree was a couple feet away from the pond and Haruto would have to set up seals instead of plumbing. Ehh.

_

Haru was finished. There were seals on the walls to provide light and little cloves in the walls. One wall had newly planted seeds with a seal above them that provided fake sunlight, and the other wall was for scrolls and other things. The place consisted of an underground room 20 feet down with an alcove for the bed while one wall would be completely filled with plants. Naruto likes plants. He always saw him caressing leaves or just lying out in the sunlight on the grass. Haru would have thought he had mokuton but that was impossible, right? There were a set of steps leading to the bathing room and another set of steps leading to a training room. Haru had already set up targets for practice but he didn't have any weapons. The walls had seals to make them reinforced and to keep the soil for crumbling. Nothing short of a tailed beast bomb would be able to destroy the new home he had built for the sunshine boy. Now, to actually tell the boy. That was a different matter.

Should Naruto have mokuton? I feel like he should. He will have admantine chains. I think. Nothing is sure yet. Vote if you want him to have admantine chains or mokuton. Or both. He will be an overpowered pipsqueak that is dense and humble. A tiny kitten starving for affection. Affection that comes in the name of Hiruzen and Kakashi. Bunch of fluff in this story. And hugs. Did I mention cuddling? There is cuddling.