∅3

::Still Your POV::

I woke up because I felt the sunlight shining in my face. Jacob was already gone, so I went downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal, Apple Jack's, that is. I almost dropped it when heard Jacob's oh-so-sweet morning voice.

"Someone is up late and hungry as fuck" he said referring to my filled bowl. I set my bowl down on the island and kissed—well tried to kiss him. He laughed and set me on the island.

I started to eat my bowl of cereal as he watched me. I took a piece of cereal and threw it on him."yo! What the hell" I laughed and put my hands in his hair.

"My hands is stucked in your hair" I kept on rubbing his afro around. "It's just fine if it happens during sex" he chuckled at what he had said, i made a straight face while I grab my bowl of cereal and went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Jacob came and snuggled in my lap. "We don't have school today, do to the weather" I sat my empty bowl down and played with prince lips.

"Yea. Thank god for snow" Jacob lifted his head up and kissed me. I pecked him on the lips then laid him down on the couch. I sat on top of him and he moaned." Yn! Are you serious?" I started to pull his shorts down till he stopped me. "As much as you was crying yesterday.." I got up off him and up to the upstairs. I turned around and said "that's why you ain't cum inside me. You wanna baby? Adopted on one" Jacob laughed and walked up to me and hugged my waist. "The only baby I'm having is coming out that tasty pussy. You pussy taste like fruit mami" he said that while putting my lower body toward his lower body part. I started to moan but then chuckled and stopped myself.