∅9 pt.1

Yn POV

I woke up and saw Jacob lying on my stomach listening and feel on our baby girl. I played in his hair and just laid there watching him. I felt a movement in my stomach and so I sat up.

"Are you ok?" He had ask me. I smiled at him and stood up. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Me being officially 9 months pregnant is very hard now. Jacob and Chres got the room together. Jay helped by just watching and handing them screws.

I sat on the toilet and felt very uncomfortable. Jacob can in and sat on the edge of the bath tub and watched me. "Don't you have something else to do? Do you have the diaper bag ready? Can you get a sweatoutfit just in case my water break?" "Can you stop asking me a bunch of questions"

"Bitch. Your in here while I'm having a little dignity to myself for once" he sighed and went out. I yelled to him"thank you, baby" he smiled and I got up and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and went out.

Jay came and started poking at my stomach. "Mommy. When is my swister coming? I already have a name for her" I picked him up and sat him on the bed. "I think her name Chicken nugget" me and Jacob laughed and u sat by him. "Well. Not chicken nugget but we can name her Chloe, Nadia, or Justice" "or" Jacob said picking up Jay.

I got dressed in my sweatoutfit then went downstairs. I made me some cereal and start to eat. Jacob came down with Jay dressed in a sweetoutfit and Jay's. Jay had a sweatoutfit on with Adidas. I smirked at him and started to finished my cereal.

I put my bowl in the sink and Jacob handed me my bag. I took my water bottle then we left. I got in and pit Jay in his seat. "Mommy. Where we going? I'm hungry" "Mommy has to go to the hospital and check on your sister then to the mall for a few things" "can I go to the wall?" I smiled letting him know I said 'yes'. Jacob pulls off and start to drive.

Jacob POV

I parked the car and looked at Yn who was asleep. Jay fell asleep too. I got out and got Jay. I opened Yn car door slowly and she woke up. "Come on. We're here" she got out and got her stuff. We walked in and the receptionist smiled at us. "Ms. Clarke will be expecting you in room 315" we walked back there and got greeted by Ms. Clarke while she was getting out the gel.

"OK. Ms. Perez I'm going to have you laid right here" I blushed as Yn laid down. I cannot believe she can predict the future. Anyways, Ms. Clarke put the gel on Yn stomach and I started to see a little girl in her position. Jay smiled and looked at me. "Is that my brother and sister?" "Brother? Its just your sister" Ms. Clarke turned to me and said "Unfortunately, there was supposed to be twins, but one.. Didn't have the right things to corporate"

Yn had a little frown on her face, but she turned it into a fake smile. The doctor wiped the gel off her stomach and pulled her shirt down. "Your due date is May 18, but your probably gonna be 1-2 days late or early" we were greeted out by the doctor and we walked back to the car.

During the ride home, we stopped by Wendy's then went home. Jay wouldn't stop crying over his drink so we gave him water. He then went to sleep on the couch, so me and Yn stayed sitting at the island while she finished eating. "Jacob can in and sat on the edge of the bath tub and watched me. ". Your gonna scream anytime soon next week so that why I stayed off" "Why are you working when your on a record label? And I'm going to break your hand off so you'll be screaming" "wow. Lies" I started to rub her stomach. She looked at me with watery eyes and put my hand down.

I know what she was reminding herself about so I said "Its ok, Yn" she got up and laid on the other couch. I made me a pallet and laid on the floor by her. "But it would of been more pain and a lot of crying..counting Jay" we both laughed as Yn closed her eyes.

"Have I ever told you.. About my mom" "NAH. But I would like to hear about her" Yn struggled but then sat up. "She lives in our hometown, Paris, France. She works with poodles on modeling and things like that. When I was about 3 or 4, my dad was a addict and he lost control. Me and my mom left him, but then rumor has it he is married and have 2 kids" Yn wiped away a few tears but smiled. "We still talk, but not that much"

I sat by Yn and smiled. We went to sleep just like that.

::HR LATER::

Yn is in here feeding Jay and eating a salad. I'm on the island playing subway surfers on my phone. I looked at her and she smiled. "Its always nothing to do" "Of course. Wanna go to Walmart?" "Yea. I guess so.." Yn picked Jay up and went to the coat closet. She put her and Jay shoes on. I grabbed his bag and we left.

I strapped Jay in as Yn got in the car. I started the car and pulled out. Yn gave Jay her phone and got mine. I looked her crazy and she smirked. "Are you doing something behind my back?" I shooked my head nervously at her.

To be honest.. I have been watching sex on my phone. I guessed Yn saw it because she started to laugh. "Its not fucking funny" I said as my cheeks got hot and red. She stopped laughing and gave me my phone. "OK Mr. Pottymouth. Don't cuss around my son" "Your? Our son" I corrected her.

She got mad at me. "Don't correct me" "Just did" she slapped me. I got mad and put my hand down. I turned the car around and went into the parking lot. I turned to jay. "Jay. Close your ears ok?" He put his headphones on and continued to laugh and watch whatever and I turned to Yn.

"I understand your pregnant and going threw mood swings, but don't put your fucking hands on me for no gahdamn reason" "ha! Your cute when your mad"

"And your irrelevant when you do to much" I got out the car and got Jay. Yn stayed in the car and looked forward while I tried talking to her. She then got out and walked with jay holding her hand. I sighed and stayed behind. We walked in and went into Jay's isle. He got a few toys and some underwear and t-shirts.

I got me the same thing and Yn got her and the baby some things. I went and paid for the stuff then we left. Yn haven't talked to me since we got home

Right now, Jay is sleep and Yn is trying her best to stay awake. "It's best for the baby, Yn" she flicked me off then laid down. I kissed her cheek then went back to laying down. She turned to me and just stared at me.

I cleared my throat then she began to speak. "I'm sorry I was ignoring you.. Today" I laid her head on my chest and kissed her forehead. She smiled and then lost her smile. The thought that made her lose her smile is because of the one baby. I don't know what Yn did, but it wasn't that big to lose a baby.

I played in her little moist Afro and made her smile a little. I turned the the tv off and drifted off to sleep.

::NEXT MORNING::

I woke up and went downstairs. I turned on some music and started to make oatmeal. A few minutes later, Jay came down and I sat him in a chair.

I got done feeding Jay, so I wiped him off and made Yn a plate and went upstairs. Jay followed me and sat on the bed..