Chapter 4 : Surprises

Tiffany ~

I've been in the hospital for 3 days now and it's killing me already. I hated being in this stale ,plain room and I hated the fact it was so cold all the time.

Chanel has been coming to check up on me from time to time and so has Dońte. He didn't think bringing Trey to come see me in the hospital was the best idea and so did I. I didn't want my baby to worry about his mommy and bother me with questions on why I was in here.

Plus...... even August came to see me. I told him countless times that I would be okay and he didn't have to come and visit me every day, but he insisted and that he didn't mind.

Today Chanel said when she got off work she'd come by and see how I was doing. I was currently laid up, just watching the tv in the hospital room. I heard a knock on the door and saw it open revealing it to be one of the nurses.

" Ms. Walker, hi, I'm just here to check up on you and run a few tests." She said and came to the side of my bed. I rose up a little bit and felt pain rush through my body.

" Ooh, ouch." I said scrunching my face up.

" I see your still having back pains huh?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

" Okay well let me just go ahead and get this over with, and I'll give you some pain pills Okayy ?" She smiled at me and i said okay.

~~~~~

After she finished she grabbed her clip board and noted down some thing's.

" Thank you for being patient with me, is there anything you need before I leave?" She said and patted down her clothes.

" No ma'am I'm fine, thank you though." I told her and she smiled and walked off and left.

After about fifteen minutes I felt myself feeling sleepy and dozing off. I closed my eyes slowly and went to sleep.

Anonymous ~

" We can't keep doing this. I refuse to keep letting her down and -." I was cut off by him.

" I can't, I don't want to. I love you too much just to let what we started stop because of her. " He said and snaked his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

" I love you too, but this gotta stop, i - ." I was cut off again by him, but with a passionate kiss.

I felt myself being pushed back on the couch with his lips still connected to mine. I couldn't help but too kiss his plump, juicy lips. It was like they were a distraction for me.

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off of me. He pulled down my panties and threw them to the side and chuckled.

" What?" I asked curious.

" I'm bout to eat it like its my last meal on this earth." He said and I giggled.

He started going to work and I bit my lip in pleasure. I pushed his down more and started squirming around as he kept eating me out. Lord knows I love my best friend, but if he keeps this up..... I won't be able to stop seeing him.

~~~~~~~

So I know this is a lame, short ,and boring chapter but I just wanted to update and give you guys something. I will be continuing on with this story. Who do you think is the anonymous ? Comment , vote , and add this to your library if your enjoying it please & thank you ☺️