Prologue

Hey guys, just a little tease to let you know that I have started writing about Ariella and George again. Thank you all for your patients and I hope I don't let you down!! FINGERS CROSSED!!

This runs alongside the events of the Half Blood Prince, anything that appears in the books belonging to J.K. Rowling I do not claim to be my own.

Enjoy!!!!

---------

The Weasley family and myself have been deeply connected for many years now. Ever since I started my first year at Hogwarts, the Weasley twins (Fred and George) took me under their wing. They taught me how to create mischief, they brought me out of my shell. Once I had become their friend there was no escaping... not that I wanted to escape. To me they were the best people in the world.

They were there through thick and thin. It started off small. They would intentionally get caught pulling pranks so that they could serve detentions alongside me when I had them. The would help me revise for tests and exams, even though they themselves held no interest in the world of academics. They would always have my back above the other chasers on the quidditch team when we both joined in our second years. And then it grew.

They got themselves suspended underwater for an hour a few years ago when I was chosen for the Triwizard tournament. They encouraged me from afar during my N.E.W.Ts. That sat by my side when I was in hospital, standing on deaths door. And then one of them, the lovely George, decided that he couldn’t live without me.

You know what our lives were like at school, but you don’t know what it’s like in the real world. When the stone walls of the castle can no longer protect you from the evil that is out to get you.