chapter 9 : anounced

I woke to eska playing with my hair "good morning kitten".I mumble a good morning before hiding in her breasts. (i love boobs if you have not noticed Edit: I did just realize I have mommy kink I should have realized this a long time ago)

"come on we will be taking the throne today" I snuggle closer."nnnoooo"I whine not wanting to leave the comfortable bed. I just want to go back to bed try to pull the covers over my head but a hand stops me." we have to get ready or we're going to be late"Desna says pulling me from bed.

" now get up" I stand from the spot on the floor. she hands me a stack of robes I just grumble "do you want help " I nodded."words"eska states."yes please".

after she dresses me we headed out to do the ceremony.....

"and this is our lovely wife Blanca "eska stated they all cheered.it took some getting used to our kind of marriage but I guess they're just glad they got married.

"do you think I could send a letter to my brothers? eska nodded her head in approval.

Dear Bolin and mako 

I would like to inform you of my marriage as well as the fact that I would like you to visit in a couple of months. if you so please I would love to see you.

sincerely

Bianca

"did you write your brothers" I nodded. "I invited them to visit in a couple of months if that ok" they nodded. I let out a breath I did not realize I was holding.

I snuggled into them " you know we love you"

"I love you too"