Chapter 21

Lisa POV

Weeks passed and I still can't get the picture of Jennie with a child.  What If she's happily married now?  What if sh- what the hell?! I have a family yet I'm thinking this kind of thing. This won't make me good.

I thought for a time I got her out of my head when I'm searching her in this some kind of website.

Ruby Jane

Jennie Kim
January 16 1996
Pursue Law but destined to be a super model.
She can horse back ride.
Black is her favorite color.
Friends with K-pop idol Momo and Actress Kim Jisoo.
Often see with a lot of men but her agency always denies it. This month she was seen with a basketball player.
Got interviewed about love and this is what she said "Not all princess deserve a prince, not all love stories has an happy ending" she laugh before she said "Cheers for being single"
And earlier this year she revealed her son Louis Kim that looks very handsome all of her fans likes the kid because of his cuteness.
Ruby Jane was asked to about Loco's father(his nickname) but she said that the child was born by a mistake but she love the child with all her life. Some aggresive fans said that Loco's Father is a woman! And this issue is still not solve.

For more Ruby Jane updates follow here

S-son? This kid looks like 5-6 years of age! And it's only 7 years when she left, is this kid might  be my son? No...  And top at that he looks exactly as me.

I need to talk to Jennie about this! But- I'm being a coward again. I hate this feeling. I hate me. I hate my self.

Jennie POV

My agency contacted me that I have a shoot here in Korea about my endorsements so I need to stay here for a month! Yes a month! How crazy is that huh!

"Yehey! We'll stay here that long, mommy? I can meet my dada now" my head automatically turned to his Way because of what he said.  He look at me with his hand at his mouth. "I didn't mean -" I cut him off by hugging him.

I'm getting teary eyed again he don't deserve this. Is it really time for him to know the truth? But he's still a baby, what if Lisa denies him? I can't bare looking at my son getting rejected.

"Do you really want to meet your dada, baby?" I said as I'm fixing his hair.

"I really want to meet my dada, mommy" he smiled shyly "I got bullied in school saying that I don't have a daddy!, when we got back to the states mommy I'll show them that I have a daddy!" he said. His eyes are shining but will those eyes still shine when he meets Lisa?

I need to be stop getting coward for one and for all. My son deserved better than this. My son deserves the world.

"Give me time baby, you'll gonna meet your daddy" I smiled so he smiled

He stuck his baby finger to me "Promise? " I shook his pinky finger and shout "Promise!"

I called Momo to ask about something "Do you still have Lisa's number?"

"ohhhh, what is the meaning of this Jennie-ah!"

I explained to her that loco wants to meet his daddy but she don't believe me. Aish! I'm still talking to momoring and gladly she gave Lisa's number.

"You! Aish! I don't want you to be a mistress again! Learn from the mistake Jen!"

"Aigooo, solve your problem with Dahyun first!" I chuckled because they have a problem about Momo's dating life and her company still deprive Momo.

What should I text? "Hi Lisa?" o my gosh! That's too cringey! Aigoo, okay for my son!

"Ms. Manoban, This is Ruby Jane Kim and I need to talk to you about something" and sent! That's so formal.

"Mommy are we there yet?" I shook my head for the nth time I'm gonna drop Loco to Jisoo's house here in Korea because I'm meeting with the asshole now.

××××06×-1

Wow!😯 Too formal Jennie, but sure!

She texted with that emoji we used to that and -

Enough for the memories

"Be good to auntie Jisoo baby, she had enough stress to her fiancé" Loco laugh and scratch his head before he kiss my cheek and made his good bye.

"Bye-bye mommy!" he sent a flying kiss and I pretended to catch it that made him giggled. "Mommy will be back, baby!"

And now let's talk to the -

I'm now in the front of restaurant and in calming my self since earlier I need to act professional for my son. Breath in breath out. I'm having panic attack again. I wore my hat and sunglasses before i step out to my car.

Lisa POV

I received a text from Jennie, I'm so nervous but I miss her. I miss her scent I miss everything about her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote a comment!