Chapter 1; Beginnings

Inside of a dark metal corridor a bright light begins to shine with no discernible source. Then as it glows brighter it bursts releasing eight teenagers.

 Then as it glows brighter it bursts releasing eight teenagers

Those being Team RWBY composing of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long

Those being Team RWBY composing of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. Then Team JNPR composing of Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren. "Ow, what happened?" Yang asked rubbing her head, her eyes then widened as she looked at her arm, her right arm, and saw it was unscathed. "B-but Adam, he he" she stuttered feeling confused, shocked and very much relieved she still had her arm. "Huh? Yang what's-your arm!" Blake said as her cat ears tended up, also relieved her partner's arm wasn't sliced off.

"What happened to us?" Nora asked standing up and stretching, "don't know, the last thing I remember was Cinder... wait did she?..." Pyrrha stuttered fearing the worst. "Cinder? What about her? Wait, does anyone see Ruby?" Weiss asked looking around, then saw her red riding hood esq. partner laying on the floor, "Ruby!" Yang exclaimed rushing to her sister. "Ruby are you alright?!" She asked gently shaking her, "mmm? Yang?" Ruby groaned before sitting up, "Yang what happened? Wait is Pyrrha okay?! Pyrrha!!!" Ruby called out, "I'm okay Ruby" she said standing, both surprised and relieved her leg was okay. Which earned a hug from the youngest huntress "oh Pyrrha I'm so glad you're okay! Is everyone else okay?!" Ruby asked again, "I'm fine, thanks for asking" Jaune said as he stood up with everyone else.

"So does anyone know where we are?" Yang asked, "I don't know, but it's certainly not Vale" Ruby noted looking around. Weiss then saw a window up ahead of them, "wait everyone, I see a window" she said. The entire group then headed towards it "hopefully this will give us a clue of our location" Ren said, as they reached it though they were shocked beyond all comprehension. They weren't anywhere in Vale, or in Remnant in general, they were in space!!!!.

"W-we're in space?!" Ruby muttered shocked, "s-since when could people breach the planet's atmosphere?! Especially since dust loses its power once exiting the planet" Weiss comments. Ruby then looks around "hey where are our weapons?!" She asks, being the little weapons enthusiast she is, "I got em" Yang said finding her gauntlets "just got to, what the? These aren't my normal Ember Celica" she says. The weapon she was holding bared a close resemblance to her original Ember Celica, however it appeared more technologically advanced.