Prologue

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Shouted the voice of a young girl, at the top of a tall tower was a young girl around 15 years of age with black hair and red highlights. Wearing a black dress with red decals, a red cape and had a large scythe on her back. She was Ruby Rose, a huntress in training and leader of team RWBY, right now her school, known as Beacon Academy, had been under siege by monster called Grimm.

Horrible creatures that feed off of fear, created in hopes to destroy every last bit of hope in the world. Just now, Ruby had saw her friend and member of team JNPR, Pyrrha Nikos, about to be killed by a woman. She had long black hair, wore a red dress and had obsidian flaming blades, this was Cinder Fall, a member of a dark force who work with the Grimm to destroy hope and lay waste to the world. Unable to bear seeing her friend die at the hands of an enemy, Ruby shouted loudly at the top of her lungs as her eyes began to glow a bright silver light.

At the same time the rest of her friends, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladona, her sister Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Sun Wukong, among others. Had been in a losing battle against the Grimm, or with Yang and Blake a member of the White Fang and Blake's Ex boyfriend named Adam Taurus, then out of nowhere they saw a bright flash of silver light.

Back with Ruby

"I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!!" She roared before she let off an even brighter glow, "AND I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT!!" The light of the aura then sank back into her "MY FAMILY!!!"

She then let out an enormous flash of light and energy, that of which appeared to have enveloped the entire campus. Everyone being surprised by the burst of aura, then we're more shocked to feel then being taken away when the light touched them. After the explosion of energy reached its peak it dissipated into a bright silver ball of energy, and at the epicenter was Cinder, now with crippling injuries from the blast and the Grimm that invaded, including a powerful Grimm dragon, had been completely incinerated. "W-what ha-happened?" The villainess coughed, then was taken aback as the orb spoke "simple, you lost" the orb then flew away.

In the courtyard of Beacon Academy the ball of energy had landed before opening at the bottom, then everyone who was in Beacon that vanished had fell out. "Ow" one of the instructors by the name of Glynda Goodwitch groaned, "the hell happened?" A man with black hair named Qrow asked. "Huh? Hey why... don't I feel drunk?" He added feeling a bit better than he's felt in his life. They then noticed the orb, which still held eight people inside, those being Team RWBY and Team JNPR, with the person at the center being Rwby who's eyes were glowing silver. "M-miss Rose?" Glynda muttered in shock.

"Petal? Are you okay?" Qrow asked his niece, she looked at them before speaking "allies... rescued, commence... split and relocate..." the orb then began to glitch as everyone inside moaned as the orb began to split into two, with them splitting as well. One orb then popped letting both teams out, "ow, what happened?" Yang asked rubbing her head, then looked at her arm before becoming shocked. "The heck? My arms back?" She said.

"Hey I'm okay too" Pyrrha said noticing her injuries were gone, they then saw their duplicates in the other orb. "W-what is that?!" Ruby asked shocked, "split and duplication successful. Now commencing relocation" the other Ruby spoke, "w-wait! What do you mean relocate?!" Ruby asked. Her duplicate looked at her "allies recused and healed, other worlds need help also. So we split into two sets, one stays here, we go to different world" she explained.

Before they could question more the other orb had glowed brighter and flew straight into the sky.