Chapter 8

Im back with another update!!!!

Deku's POV:

I am really worried about Eri. She is trying to ignore her feelings, I mean she was really sad and depressed two days ago. You don't just magically get better after suffering that much. And now she is hanging out with the Bakusquad. What if they make her a bad person? 

I mean I have nothing against any of them. But over exposure to Bakugo could be bad for her. With me and my friends we could keep her in line. Ida is good at following rules. Uraraka is good a being really kind. And me?

What am I good at?

I just hurt a little girl's feelings and now she could get into trouble. If anything bad happens to her it would be my fault. And I cant live with that. I need to get her back. I just have too. If I can't I don't know what I would do. 

And I'm scared. Not just for me, but for her as well. She doesn't know how to hold her own just yet. 

"Midoria"

And what if she gets kidnapped?

"MIDORIA"

Her quirk is really valuable. I'm surprised that no one has even tried to take her yet. 

"MIDORIA ARE YOU THERE??"

My head shot up.

"Sory Mr. Aizawa"

"What were you doing? I have been calling your name for almost a minute."

"I was just thinking. Sorry sir, It wont happen again."

"Tch dumbass"

It came from the back of the room. I turned around expecting to see Kacchan. But It wasn't- It was Eri.

"See me after class."

"Y-yes sir." 

Time Skip to After Class

 The bell rang. 

Everyone filed out of the room. 

I walked up to Aizawa.

"Okay I'm gonna get strait to the point. Im worried about Eri."

"I am too."

"I saw the news report and I think that one, you deserve her anger towards you. Two, she needs you. Three, Bakugo is a big influence on her." 

"I know that I deserve this. But Eri does not."

"I am going to talk to Bakugo abut his influence but I need you to stay away from her. At all costs."

"Y-yes sir."

"Good. Now go eat, your friends are waiting." 

Time Skip to Lunch

Eri's POV:

I wonder why Deku had to stay after class. I hope he gets in trouble. 

"Yo Eri!"

"Yeah Sero?"

"Wanna go get ice cream after school? Maybe like a date?"

I smiled.

"Of course. Meet me at the front doors at three!"

"OOOooooOooOOOo YOUNG LOVE!" screeched Mina.

"Oh shut up Mina"

I smacked her arm. Then Kirishima walked over. 

"What's going on?"

"NOTHING" I yelled