Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 3: Comfort

I got quarantined because I was exposed to someone who had the virus at school-

I want to shoot myself because online school is a fucking nightmare.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. Leave comments and feedback!

--

Chat names:

CinnaBun: Izuku

CopyRights ™:  Monoma

JumpScare: Kuroiro

Misty: Kendo

FairyCircle: Komori

MindBrand:  Shinsou

---

The small bit of confidence Izuku had walking out crumbled as soon as the oversized double doors shut behind him. Yeah sure, he was crying before but now it was tears streaming down his face and him holding back a scream filled with heartache and disdain.

Why did Shoto cheat on him? Was he not good enough? Who is he kidding he's never good enough!

Izuku just kept walking. UA wasn't anywhere near her house, but he just wanted to be alone right now, even if it wasn't exactly good for him.

Being alone with his own thoughts more often than not make any situation worse.

What did he do to make Shoto stop loving him? Did he even love him in the first place? Or was this really just some game?

'Fuck, this..' Izuku thought of pulling out his phone. It was ten at night, it was autumn, and it was cold as fuck. Walking was only going to make it so he got sick.

Hell Vibes The Gay Bar

Can someone come pick me up, please? I'm at the corner of XXX and XXX. :CinnaBun

CopyRights : Why? What happened?

JumpScare: Are you alright?

Misty: Did they ditch you??

FairyCircle: Are you OK? Are you hurt?

MindBrand: Tetsutetsu and I are on our way, you can tell us what happened when we got there.

Izuku sniffled as he wiped his eyes again. It was sweet of 1-B to care about him so much.. It sucks that his own class didn't.

He saw Uraraka and Iida watching him and Todoroki. Neither of them came after him when he walked out, and he highly doubts they interrogated Todoroki on what happened.

Some fucking best friends.

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a buzz from his phone

My Prince❤️️

Izuku, PLEASE come back!

We can talk about this!

Talk about what? You cheating on me?

You being a shit human being to not even have the decency

to tell me you were having feelings for someone else?

It was a mistake!

Everyone makes mistakes Izuku!

It was just a kiss! It didn't mean anything!