Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 9: Turning Point

Arc 1 Finale

That's right, Kittens~

This is the final chapter of Arc 1.

I hope you've enjoyed the story up to this point, and I hope you will continue to enjoy it until the final chapter.

Leave comments and feedback, I love to read your comments

-----------

Chat names:

CinnaBun: Izuku

CopyRights™: Monoma

JumpScare: Kuroiro

Misty: Kendo

FairyCircle: Komori

MindBrand: Shinso

GhostWriter: Yanagi

FusionDance: Awase

JurasicPark: Setsuna

MetalHead: Tetsutetsu

_________________________

A loud bang sounding from his door slamming shut behind him. The tri-colored boy stood just behind his door, sniffing, angry tears staining his freckled cheeks.

A frustrated groan escaped his lips, he didn't want to deal with this, he shouldn't have to deal with this, but his classmates don't know how to mind thier own fucking business.

Honestly, they could all be focusing on other things that are more important than Izuku's and Shoto's breakup.

Like how there hasn't been an attack by the league recently.

As that thought entered his head, all traces of Izuku's rage dissipated, being replaced with mild confusion and anxiety.

When was the last time the league tried to attack them? Hell, when was the last time they were on the news at all?

He supposes it's a good thing they've been so inactive, but it's also unsettling..

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Izuku jumped, slightly startled by the sudden knocking on his door. Furrowing his brows he went to open it, the traces of anxiety about the league slightly putting him on edge.

Cracking the door open to look out, Izuku saw Aizawa-Sensei. He was rubbing his temples as if trying to ward off a headache.

"I need to talk to you about something, problem child."

Nodding, Izuku opened the door to let his teacher in, then flushing a light shade of embarrassed red because of the state of his room, "Uh.. Ignore the way it looks in here, please?"

His room was honestly a mess. He was in the process of changing the space to fit himself more, because of that there were bags from his and Hitoshi's shopping trip the other day all over the floor, a few posters up, and his bed spread, which was changed from the standard white they were given as a courtesy, to one that mimicked a ouija board.