Chapter 1

Hey there this is a new but old story, its new coz i haven't posted it here but I wrote it wen i was 9 it took me until I was 10 to finish it, so there might be parts tht r boring or dont make sense lol, but i have also edited some bits, this is a naruto story and the chapters dont hav names just chapter 1, 2, 3,4 and so on anyway hope u enjoy it !!!

Oh and btw way the main characters are Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Saruki (A character I made up) u should pronounce her name Saruky

================================================================================

                                                                               Naruto My Way

                                                                                  Chapter 1

One day a Ninja called Saruki was training then her brother, Gaara came in and said "I hope you remember that the Jounin Exams are in four days and we have to head out for the Hidden Leaf Village, TOMORROW SHARP"

"Yeah Yeah, Gaara I know, you have been reminding me all freaking week"

"Hey, I'm just looking out for ya, kiddo" he laughs slightly

"Huh, how the hell is annoying me looking out for me, and don't call me kiddo"

"Cause it is, and why shouldn't I call you kiddo, cause after all I'm 15 and you're 13"

"Yeah but STILL, JUST SHUT THE HELL UP GAARA"

"What just because you know I'm right" he rolls his eyes, and walks out he shuts the door behind him and says quietly "I hope she's ready cause if anything happens to her, I just know I won't forgive myself, I will make sure she is training well in the morning"

Saruki has now been training for 2 hours, non-stop...

"Gotta keep training, gotta work hard, GOTTA TRY MY BEST" she says as she punches and kicks at the training dummy then suddenly a burst of chakra appears around her fist, "What... the hell, that was awesome I have to tell Gaara, Temari and Kankuro about this new move, but what can I call it. OH I KNOW, GIGA FIST, yeah that's the perfect name" she then walks out of the door and goes to find Gaara, Kankuro and Temari, she walks past the training arena, she sees Kankuro and Gaara training she decides not to interrupt their training, she sees Temari at the weapons shop, looking in the fans section, Saruki shouts "Hey, Temari, guess what" she says while running towards her.

"What"

"I LEARNED A NEW MOVE WANNA SEE IT"

"Sure but first help me pick out a fan"

"Okay ummm, I think you should get the Tessa Fan (I made this up, it's a Gold Iron fan with five, red dots on it)"

"Yeah it's awesome" they look at the price their mouths drop to the ground 

"WHAT IT'S 335,435 YEN (£3,000)" says Temari in shock

"Ugh, how much money have you got" says Saruki

"I only got 200,000 yen (£1,535.18)" she says in an annoyed but still slightly shocked voice

"Oh that's fine then"

"Saruki, how is that fine"

"Because I happen to have 145,435 yen (£1,301.03) here"

"Oh my god, you are just the best little sister ever, but what are you going to do with the extra 10,000 yen (£76.76)"

"Oh probably just buy a new type of Shuriken"

"Oh cool, what type"

"Well I already have the Traditional Shuriken (A Steel Shuriken. It is made of four arched balded wings, forming a kind of disconnected circle of razor-sharp edges. The centre shows a circular handle with a hole to fit at least one hand, it is black with silver blades, as well as a dragon kind of thing on each blade) so I will probably just get an Element Upgrade on it, which luckily only cost 9,125 yen (£70)"

"That's a great idea plus you will still have money left over"

"Yeah but only 875 yen (£6.71)"

"So, at least you still save money"

"You're right anyway lets buy what we want, then I will show you my new move"

"Okay"

They buy the things they want then they get outside...

"Okay Temari, prepare to be amazed by my new move"

"Okay, I'm ready"

"Okay, here goes. GIGA FIST" she screams, her hand starts to glow slightly with a small part of chakra, then the chakra over powers her had, but since she was a Chuunin, she didn't lose control over her hand" she aims at a near by tree and BANG, the tree collapsed.

"WOW, SARUKI, THAT WAS AWESOME"

"I know right, it turned out better than I thought it would" Temari starts to laugh

"You have to show Gaara and Kankuro that new move of yours soon"

"I know, I'm gonna show them in a battle when we head out for the Hidden Leaf Village, cause no doubt we are bound to run into a few ninjas along the way "

"Oh that's the perfect time to show them"

"Then that settles it, I'm gonna show them tomorrow, and I will be sure to get better at using it, until I MASTER IT COMPLETELY"

"Okay, okay, calm down"

===============================================================================

Okay tht was chapter 1, anyway i hope u liked it and remember to: VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT !!!!