Chapter 13

Okay I am finally going to update this story!

But just so we're clear, this story will now be wrote from only Saruki's point of view, in present tence, the reason why I'm doing this is cause, the story has really, really sucked, and I have lost interest in writing it the way I have been. 

If I am changing who's point of view the story is in I will write, for example, 'Gaara's P.O.V.'

Okay now that that's cleared up let's begin the story, ENJOY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

================================================================================

                                                                                   Chapter 13

                                                                                Naruto my Way

At the Hidden Leaf Inn, the next day...

I hear an annoying, very annoying, ringing sound, my alarm clock, of course! Temari was still sound a sleep. Let's wake her up, cause no way am I letting her stay sound asleep whilst I am wide awake. Now what should I do to wake her up.

"Temari! Wake up! The hotel is on fire!" I yell, I suddenly see her eyes open wide and shocked

"Hurry we gotta get out of here...be...fore...we...uh? Where's the fire?" Temari questions me

"There is none, I just had to wake you up. Sorry" I reply, with a big grin of smartness on my face. Heh heh I tricked the Mighty Temari I thought to myself.

I look to my left, and notice a really peaved off Temari, her eye twitches, and she bunches her fist up. I get the feeling something bad is gonna happen.

"Hey, hey. Temari, you don't wanna punch me" I saw, waving my hands by my chest sort of slowly. She gave me a cold glare, the kind of glare that says to someone 'Wanna bet I don't'. 

"Ouch" I screams, as Temari punches me, as hard as anything.

"Don't wake me up EVER again!" Temari screeches, I was about to say I promise I won't, but then I hear a ladies voice. This is an important announcement to all Ninja. You must all report to Suna, otherwise known as the Hidden Sand Village, as soon as possible because that is where the next part of the Chuunin Exams will take place. Thank you for listening. I immeditly begin to get dressed, so does Temari. We rush down stairs for breakfast, and wait for the rest of the ninja to get dresses and arrive to get breakfast with us.

30 minutes later...

Everyone has had their breakfast, and it was as tasty as tasty can get! 

I see the manager of the entire hotel enter the room, she says "Good day to you all, my name is Miss.Bardandy and I am here to teach you a new jutsu which will only take a moment, because it is just Transportation Jutsu, with a sort of, you know, upgrade" she giggles slightly "Anyway, just listen to what I say, and you should have no problem. Oh and before I forget, I am teaching you this Jutsu so you can get to Suna, within seconds, instead of three days"

Hmph, back to Suna I guess then, I can't wait, I miss the soft, itchy, sand on my feet, and the sun warm as ever on my face soooooo much. Miss.Bardandy starts off by telling us to close our eyes, she then tells us to think of Suna, and then "Transportation Jutsu" I hear everyone call, as well as me. We all open our eyes, and here we were, finally...BACK IN SUNA! Whoo hoo!

At Suna/Hidden Sand Village Gate...

We all got a kind welcome from the Gate Guards. They tell us to head for The Desert of Doom, but first they tell us to go and train at the trainning field until tomorrow, because, that's when, the next stage of the Chuunin Exams, BEGIN!

=============================================================================

Okay sorry the chapter is so short, I don't want to start the next part of the Chuunin Exams straight away, but I will in the next chapter ^_^

Remember to:

1. Comment

2. Vote

3. Fan

Okay thanks for reading ! ! !

See ya at the next chapter ! ! !