↳ 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴

ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HYUNGS" the voice of the little girl echoed through their apartment.Soon she heard heavy footsteeps getting closer to her.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?! DID SOMEONE BROKE IN!?! DIDN'T WE TOLD YOU TO LOCK THE WINDOWS!?!"Jin step in tge living room with the boys with an angry face along with the other boys.

"s-sorry i-i just w-wanted to p-play the n-new game with y-you guys..." Hana said looking down with a little pout feeling guilty for making them worry.

The boys immediately soften after her cute response and immediately apologize."sorry princess we're just worried if something happened to you"
Jin apologized and the boys nod along aggreing with him.

"I'm sorry too...i just wanna play with you cause playing with you guys are much more fun"she said still finally looking up to the boys."oooo.....what game is it?"
Taehyung ask curiously.

"It is the game trending now adays called among us"she said smiling to the boys."oooo.....i've heard about that game"Jungkook said excitedly."me too!i saw that from tiktok"Hoseok said excitedly.

"They even made edits and memes about the game already lol"Hana said while chuckling."can we play together please!?!"Hana ask the boys."Do we really have to? I wanna go back to sleep"
Suga said lazily.

"Please oppa!!!"Hana pleade while flashing her puppy eyes to the boy who directly exclaimed"a-ahh yes lets play now!"said stutering while the other boys glared at suga with their burning eyes because of jealousy but they quickly snapped out of it when.

"Let's go!!!"Hana exclaimed excitedly.
"Wait i'll make the map first then send the code to you".

After 3 minutes.....

"So the code is XQFUQQ (ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ) and my name is gummybear.what is your hyungs?"Hana ask curios

"Mine is moonie"Namjoon answered.
"Mine is sugar"little meo-i meant suga answered.
"Mine is jin eomma"Jin said lazily while i chuckeled because i forced him to use that name.

"Mine is sunshine"J-hope answered
happily.
"Mine is Chim Chim"Jimin answered.
"Mine is Gucci Tae heheheh"Tae answered cheekily.
"Mine is kookie"Jungkook exclaimed somewgat cutely

"Wait...wait...wait...WHY IS YOUR CHARACTER CUTER AND OURS ARE SO BORING!?!"Taehyung said in disbelieve.
"Because i bought it ?"Hana said like it was the most obvios thing.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪɴɪ ᴄʀᴇᴡᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴀʀᴇ.ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ.)

"Wait can i borrow your phone please,one by one? Just for a bit?"Hana asked the boys."uhm...sure..."the boys hand her their phone one by one still unsure what she will be doing.

After some time.....

"Here you go" she said while give the stack of phones to the boys.and...

"oh...my...god...THANK YOU PRINCESS!!!"the boys said in unison while throwing theirselves to the poor girl.Hana groans and ""N-no problem but c-can you please g-get of,i c-can't b-breath"Hana said as her face turns red because of the lack of air.

"Oh..sorry btw thanks for buying us the skins you bought us you really know our style."
Namjoon said apologizing while thanking you and also slowly getting off of you while the other boys did the same while nodding.

During their 12th round of the game....

"Hahahah Jungkook..."Hana suddenly said during their dicussion time."yes?"
Jungkook answered slightly nervous.

"Why did you fake task? I was spying on you because i was a little bit sus of you and i saw you do the shield task on the bottom right of the map doing the shield task but after you 'finished' your task you get away from that task area but the task bar didn't go up.

And also just now jimin mentined that he will be following you cause he is done with his task then i saw you walk out of communication because of the sabotage but Jimin was not with you then i get in the room and saw Jimin dead in the floor.And that concludes it all

Do you have anything to say before we voted you out?" Hana explained earning a schocked expression from jungkook and also the other boys.

And all jungkook has to say is " i don't wanna play with you anymore *pout* you're too smart,are you a detective?"He said while pouting earning a chuckle from hana and laughter from the boys.

"Maybe at least just use a little more strenght fron your pea sized brain"Hana answered while smirking.Earning 'ooh' and 'Damn' 's from the other boys and a sulking kookie.

"Aishh...i dont wanna play with you already,your no fun.i'm going to play overwatch my self with random people and not you guys.Bye Bitch."Jungkook said smirking but the smirk quickly came off his face when he saw hana smirking.

"What?"Junhkook said still curios why hana was smirking."Look to your left"Hana said smirking still looking at Jungkook.

"What the-" "plap!!!" just as he turn his head to the left Jin's pink slippers or should i say slappers landed of Jungkook's face."LANGUAGE!!!"Jin shouted earning laughter from the others.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜᴛ...ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ᴊɪɴ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏs ᴘɪɴᴋ sʟɪᴘᴘᴇʀs ᴏʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ sᴀʏ sʟᴀᴘᴘᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ.ʟᴏʟ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs.ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏʀ ʙᴀᴅ??? ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ :) ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴏ ʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs ♡