↳ 𝘪 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝐀/𝐍:𝘜𝘮𝘮...𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 ♡︎.
︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

╔.★. .═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════

╚═════════════════════. .★.╝

𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘴 : 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡︎
𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 :𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡︎
normal :𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡︎

Hana was in the middle of a v-live with all the boys having fun and answering armys questions when all of a sudden her mother called her.
she picked it up and put beside her ear and answer since was sitting on on the second row so the armys can't hear her conversation with her mom.

"Hana!!!"Her mom shouted making hana flinched at the sudden shout surprising and quieting the boys too.
"𝗼𝗼𝗼...𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗽" she said making the boys trying to control their laughs and the armys blowing up in the comment section.

"𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸!"Hana's mom demanded making her a little bit nervous.
"𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘭"Hana said innocently to her mom making the french armys blew the comment section up.

"Hana!" "Yes!"she answered but this time the boys and the armys can her both of their conbersation."Hana!"
"Yes mommy"Hana said to her mom cutely trying to call her down while the boys amd armys silently coos at her answer.

"You better get off the v-live noe you donut!"Her mom yelled through the phoned but hana answered"But why!?!"she asked already getting nervous and the boys and armys does too.

"Get off the v-live now Hana!" "But mom why!?!" Hana answered still not understanding why she was told to get off the live."Hana!Get off the v-live,𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁!"

"𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝘆 !?!"she answered confused and a little bit scared while the boys lis litening while looking at her with concerned.

"because!!!𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀!𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆"her mom said while yeliing rather calmly while also trying to control her laugh making Hana,the boys and armys bust their lungs off.

"ahh!!!𝗺𝗼𝗺! 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦!?! hahahahahahah!"
She said while laughing with the boys and armys bursting the comments section one again.

"Hahahahahah! I finally got you back! hahahahahah!"
her mom answered."𝗮𝘄𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻!!! but i gotta admit 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩!!!" Hana admitted being the gratefull child she is lol."Anyways!mommy's gotta go work now goodbye 𝗯𝘂𝗻 ♡︎"Her mom said her goodbye and so does Hana.

Once her mom cutted the call..."Your mom is funny lol she got us scared too tbh hahahahahah!" Jimin talked after the call ended.While Hana just said "Well...that was interesting."

i guess it was save to say that Hana's mom is trended on tw𝗂tter by the hashtag #𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰'𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 #𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎