• (Done.) •

😍Dj's pov😍

The hell. I go back to my house and pull out my bag. What the hell!? I just woke up being woken by my curly headed friend telling me that we need to go somewhere, where my best friend is.

I let Harry go back to his house which is only beside mine. When I finally finish packing my things, I rush downstairs to wait for Harry.

Ding...Dong...

Harry open the door knowing that I'm too lazy to answer.

"Let's go" He said and I walk to his side. He place his hand in mine as we walk to his car.

Yes, it happens. In friendly manner dudes.

He started the engine as we got in the car. We drove for hours which makes me sleep for a couple of times.

"We're here" Harry said as he kill the engine.

I open the door and look at the place. A beach resort? Me and Harry carried our things and walk to the front desks.

We we're a bit surprise to see Eleanor there. Her eyes lit up as she sees us walking towards her. She giggled and run over us. She hug's me tightly making me to have a bit difficulty in breathing.

"I miss you" It's been a long time since i saw her beautiful face.

"I miss you too El, but I'm having difficulty in breathing here" She giggled and let go. I let out a loud sigh of relief.

"Let's go" We followed her to somewhere.

"So you'll be having a room and you two will be sharing one room since we only occupy enough room for all of us" El said and we nodded. You'll get use to this someday. It's a normal thing now, they always want us to share a room.

"Here we are" She smiled and leave us with our bags and the key. Room '777' okay.

We walk in the room and started unpacking things. Harry told me that he would take a shower.

"You could join you know" He said.

"No, thanks" I smile.

"Well, it's your loss" he said.

"You wish" A smirk makes it's way to my lips.

Harry gave me a cheeky smile as he close the door. A sigh left my lips as my mind wanders what is Niall's reason that he made us go here to.

A knock interrupts my thoughts. I stand up and walk to the door. When I opened the door his warm arms is now wrap around my waist. Niall.

"Gawd, I miss you" Niall said as he bury his head to my neck.

"I miss you too" Niall said as I pull away from our hug.

"Okay. why did you make us go in this place?" I ask him.

"It's a secret" He smiled at me and then he started to run away.

"But--shit!" i hate you Niall -,-.

"What happened?" I turn around seeing Harry half-naked and wet. Gawd, my virgin eyes. I eyes stop at his toned abs and wahhhhhh!

"Like what you see" He smirk at me, I run to the bed and grab every pillow there and throw it at him.

He walk towards me laughing, he grabs both of my hands to stop me. We look at each other for a good 15 seconds.

"Uhm this is awkward, you should go find something to wear" I said as I lay down our bed and bury myself in the sheets of the bed since I did just throw away all of the pillows.,

I heard shuffling around the room meaning that Harry did just finish changing.

"You should go rest" Harry said. I close my eyes and drift on to wonderland.

-----
Wut?