•(Sweater and Jeans)•

Harry's POV

I heared a loud snore causing me to wake up. I then see the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my years of living here in this earth. Diana Jane Mckhighter. She'll kill me if I call her in her real name. Her eyes slowly open. Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes it looks so broken and hurt. Tears started brimming in her eyes. Seeing Dj like this makes me wanna cry. If she only know. If only she knows. That I'm just broken as her.That I've been broken for years. As what Zayn says "Loving someone who won't love you back is like waiting for a ship at the airport".

A tear slipped in her eyes and she buried her head in my chest. I hold her tight and hush her. Her sob's become silent and slowly fade.

"I think they got a little bit of worried of us last night I think we should show up now" I suggested. She nod.

We stand up and we both go to the bathroom to change. The hotel room have two bathroom's. When I got out of the bathroom. I saw Dj sitting at the edge of the bed. Typical Dj. She stand up giving me a full view of what she is wearing. My breath hitched at the sight of Dj wearing a bikini bra and a short. She's wearing a shade and sandals. Her hair is down yeah. There's one thing I could only say she's hot she's always hot . She snapped her finger waking me up from my short daydreaming.

"Let's go" She says then grabbed her phone and hotel keys. She looks like she doen't cry last night. I know D she doen't like crying.

I followed her until we reached the beach. My eyes not leaving her. She's now sitting on somewhat chair her back is facing me. I can hear someone calling me from behind making me turn my head. I could see the boy's and girl's running towards me.

"Hey" They greeted me.

"Hey" I said.

"So where's Dj?" Eleanor asked.

"The question is who's that hot girl sitting there" Louis said. Eleanor hit his arm making Louis say "Ouch!" .

Dj stand up and turned around she waved at us and slowly walked towards us.

"Sup guys" She smiled at us. All of their jaws hang open and their eyes are wide.

"Ok, yesterday then now what kind of air does this resort have??" Louis said.

Dj just laughed. "What am I supposed to wear Sweater and jeans" Dj laughed again.

"She has a Point" Zayn said.

Then suddenly Niall and Barbara popped.

''Woah hohoho,, What did you eat and makes you wear that?" Niall said.

"You know if you're not happy in what I'm wearing I'll go and change into sweats and jeans" Dj said.

"Hey! hey! it's not what we mean it's just that it's quite surprising" Louis said.

"Ok so can we just sit on some what chair with umbrella" Dj said.

We sat on the "Some what chair with umbrella" .

"So last night performance is amazing" Danielle said.

"What performance?" I asked.

"Uhmm there is some performance happened yesterday a band sings yesterday night in there" Danielle pointed the stage over there.

"And you din't invite us?" I said more like a question that a statement.

"Yeah" Dj said.

"Well Me and Louis go up to invite you two to come and when we're in front of you're room we basically open the door and p.s. it's not locked and we saw you two cuddling like this" Eleanor said.

Eleanor put her left arm in Louis' neck and her right arm in Louis' waist. Her head is in Louis' neck level. While Louis put his left arm in Eleanor's hair and his right arm in her waist. Louis kissed or smell El's hair and they both closed their eyes. I can feel my cheeks burn. I looked at Dj seeing her blushing too the way I am. Now that makes me blush harder.

"Well uhm will there be uhm,,,, Another show tonight?" Dj asked.

"Yeah they will be" Danica said.

"So uhm,, what's the name of the band?" I asked.

"5 Seconds of Summer!!!!" Althea squealed.

Dj's eyes went wide and her face looks shock.

"What is something wrong?" I asked.

"Have you seen them around here?" Dj asked.

"Yeah I just saw them a few minutes ago at a Restaurant" Liz said.

"What!! and you din't even tell us that Ashton dude is cute/crush" Althea said.

"Sorry I don't know you like him" Liz said.

"What's the name of the restaurant!!??" Dj asked.

"Uhmmm Luna's Star's" Liz said.

Then Dj immediately stand up and run more on walking fast.

"Let's follow her" I said.

We all stand up and follow her. Who's 5 Seconds of Summer.

We reached the "Luna's Star's" . We saw Dj entered the resto so we entered too. Four dudes look at Dj with wide eyes and shock faces.

"Dj" They all screamed and run to hug her. Dj hug them back.

"God, we miss you dude" The black haired dude said.

"Yeah I miss you too guy's it's been ages Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke" Dj said

"You said my name at the last" The blonde hair dude--Luke-- I assumed pouted.

Dj patted his head and said "Aww ok last but not the least Luke Hemming's" Then they all cheered. I'll admit that i feel a little bit of jealous when she patted the Luke dude's head.

"Ehem ehem" Their attention is now on us.

"Hi" The 5SOS dude's said.

Then Dj introduced all of us to them. Shake hands like those stuffs.

"So they are my old bandmates" Dj smiled.

"You sing?" Zayn said.

''Yeah I'm the Lead vocalist and the guitarist before" Dj said.

"Yeah she's a great performer" Michael said.

"Hi so wanna join us for breakfast?" Calum said.

"Yeah sure" THEY said.

We all sit and order our food's. So I'm sitting beside Dj and Perrie. While Dj is sitting beside Luke. They all laugh and talk leaving me OP. We finish eating.

"Hey we're going to have another gig tonight would you mind to join?" Luke said. I'm preventing myself from cutting his head off.

"Uhm.." Dj said.

"Three years ago you promised us you're gonna sing with us again some day so please..." Ashton said pouting. I hear Althea giggle. Pss....

"K fine" Dj gave up. They all cheered.

So I'll prepare myself for some surprises later tonight. Mental smirk.