Prologue

A/N: I had this idea, what if Marinette had no memory and lost in Gotham City. She is found by Damian Wayne and they end up falling in love. Then, I had to figure out Marinette lost her memory. Clearly, this is the work of Lila. It's a bit short, but hopefully you will enjoy this prologue. (The rest of the chapters will hopefully get longer) I am a new writer, so please be kind about my bad writing.

When Lila said that she was descended from a Vixen hero, she was half-right. She was descended from a Vixen... a Vixen Villain. This starts our story...

Long ago, in old China, the fox miraculously was stolen. The thief didn't have a name. He used the fox's miraculous power of illusions to make his lies believable. People gave him many things because his lies had "proof". The guardians were eventually able to retrieve the miraculous, but not before the damage had been done. After almost 7 years of evil usage, a stone was born. This had happened before with other miraculouses. The stones are similar to miraculouses, but are unworthy to take on the name of miraculous. The stones have no kwami or costume.

For the fox miraculous, the Stone of Deception was born. The kwamis often don't know when a stone is created. Because the stone is created out of the evil deed done. You may think that proving your lies isn't THAT evil, well it is when the lies hurt others. The thief was able to hide the stone before the Guardians found it and destroyed it. The look of these stones changes when it is ready to be passed on. The stone allows the holder to "prove" lies and, in extreme conditions, erase memories. You can only see through the lies if you have solid proof.

For Lila, the stone is her hair ties. Marinette is only able to see through Lila's lies because Lila lied about being friends with Ladybug when Marinette is Ladybug. Lila doesn't like how Marinette's trying to expose her lies, so Lila is going to try to get Marinette out of the picture once and for all.