Chapter 5- Explanations

A/N: We're almost to the end of the story!!!!

Chloe was given permission to join Marinette at Wayne Manor. It was the morning after the Wayne Gala and Chloe, Marinette, and Damian along with Tikki in Damian's room.

"Tikki, what happened last night?" Marinette cuddled into Damian' side, yawning. Last night had taken a lot out of her. "I don't know where half of that came from."

"It came from the Ladybugs of past. They come through during great times of need." Tikki munched on a cookie. "I was in your miraculous, fighting off the evil magic of the stone of deception. While I was doing that, I was able to see information on the stone. One of Lila's distant ancestors stole the fox miraculous and used it for evil. Due to the fact that miraculouses are meant to be used for the greater good, all the evil usage that Lila's ancestor did with the Fox Miraculous created a stone of deception. It creates "proof" in your minds for the lies and makes it so that you have to have solid proof to see past the lies. In extreme cases, it can erase memories."

"Then how was I able to remember?" Marinette was fully awake now. Tikki looked at her holder.

"Your miraculous. Lila said that she was friends with Ladybug and since you are Ladybug, you could see through her lies. Lila obviously didn't like that, so she erased your memories; not knowing a very important piece of information. You being a miraculous holder, especially the Ladybug miraculous of creation, means that I was able to fight off the evil magic. If you got headaches looking at things from your civilian life, that's because I was able to get part of your memory back due to you seeing a part from your forgotten past." Tikki munched on a cookie.

"Well it's thanks to Lila that I met Damian." Marinette smiled at Damian. "Maybe I'll thank her later." Damian kissed Marinette's head. "Then again, maybe I won't."

*time skip*

The Waynes and Dupain-Chengs were having a family night. It was also time to put Operation Rock underway.