Chapter 10: The story of Naruto Uzumaki [Operation Destroy Hidden Leaf]

When Naruto woke up, he could see that Aang was now capable of earthbending. He smiled. He was glad that things were working out for him. Meanwhile, it seemed like Aang and Katara were currently talking to Toph, while Sokka was cooking some dinner at a fire in their camp. When he went over to see what they were talking about, Katara finished recounting Naruto's fight with Neji to Toph.
"Hey, what's up?" Naruto asked as he sat down next to Aang.

"Nothing much. We were catching Toph up to the stories you told us from your world." Aang replied.

"I didn't know you went through so many tough battles. I wanna fight some of these people Aang and Katara told me about. I bet I can really beat down that Neji guy... or maybe that Haku guy." Toph said excitedly.

"You never got to tell us what happened after your fight with Neji." Katara pointed out.

"Yeah... and we still got no intel on Kabuto." Sokka replied.

"Well, right after my match with Neji, Sasuke was supposed to fight Gaara. If Sasuke didn't show up in time, he would be forced to forfeit his match.... and Sasuke didn't show up in time. For some reason, instead of getting disqualified, Sasuke's match was delayed and Shino's match with Kankuro was moved up... but Kankuro forfeited. So then, my friend Shikamaru was going to have to fight Temari... I think he was about to forfeit but I started to cheer on Shikamaru and I think he fell down the platform where the Chunin Exams Finalist were watching the matches and into the arena. It was a good match as Shikamaru and Temari tried to outsmart each other... and Shikamaru looked like he was about to win, but he ended up running out of chakra and giving up the fight, right when he had the upper hand." Naruto explained.

"So then what happened? Did Sasuke ever show up?" Katara asked. Naruto nodded.

Flashback:
A twister made with leaves and cloud erupted in the arena. Finally, making their big entrance was Sasuke Uchiha, in a new black outfit, and Kakashi Hatake.
"Ah, so sorry we're late." Kakashi greeted Genma Shiranui, the Third Exam proctor. Genma smirked before looking at Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke replied, confirming his identity.

"Hey, you're real late, huh?! I was wondering if you got cold feet about fighting me!" Naruto taunted Sasuke. Shikamaru looked at Naruto with a face that was not amused.

'Sheesh... yeah right. And who was the one insisting he would show up?!' Shikamaru thought. Sasuke smirked.

"Heh... Chill out... you big dork." Sasuke replied, happy to see Naruto was in good spirits, though he wanted to confirm his suspicions.

"From that loudmouth attitude of yours... I take it you won your first round battle?" Sasuke asked.

"Of course." Naruto replied with a smile on his face.

Present day:"So after Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke made their big entrance, Kakashi Sensei checked with the exam proctor if Sasuke lost his match by forfeit as he figured they would be late, but the proctor informed them that Sasuke's match was postp...

Present day:
"So after Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke made their big entrance, Kakashi Sensei checked with the exam proctor if Sasuke lost his match by forfeit as he figured they would be late, but the proctor informed them that Sasuke's match was postponed, so everything was fine." Naruto explained.