building a brotherly Bond

Chapter 10 

4 months later .

Amy pulled up to the airport.

"Bye I love you,”said Ty before kissing Amy.

"I love you too,”" said Amy.

Ty walked around to the back of the truck to grab his suitcase. Then he went to say goodbye to lyndy.

"Don’t have too much fun" said Amy jokingly.

"Oh no not at all,” Ty joked back.

Ty then walked into the airport . As Amy pulled out of the airport she noticed lyndy was crying.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Amy asked worriedly.

"I don't want Daddy to go,” said Lyndy through tears.

"It's okay he'll be back soon,'' said Amy, feeling terrible for lyndy.

"I'm gonna miss him,” said Lyndy through tears.

"Me too but we'll go do something fun,” said Amy.

"Do you want to get some ice cream?” Asked Amy, trying to make lyndy feel better.

"Yes please,” said Lyndy, wiping her tears .

"Okay we'll do that, " said Amy.

Inside the airport.

Ty went through security and  on the plane with no issues. He looked out the window during take off. He was excited for the trip  but also extremely nervous .

"I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a terrible idea,” Ty thought.

An hour later

Lily and JJ  greeted Ty with a hug. They talked for a while. Till Ty eventually went to get his bag. Then he ,Lily and JJ left the airport.

That night

Lily ,Ty and JJ were just hanging out and Ty and JJ decided to go to bed early but before going to bed be decided to facetimed Amy. Amy immediately answered excitedly.

"Hey honey," said Amy smiling.

"Hey, I just wanted to say goodnight,” said Ty.

"Goodnight I love you have fun and don't die,” said Amy smiling.

Ty laughed a little.

"Okay i love you too said Ty

"Bye,” said Amy smiling

"Bye," said Ty, smiling and then hung up.

"I didn't want to interrupt but did she tell you not to die?" Asked JJ.

"Yep she sure did,”said Ty, smiling .

"Why?” JJ Asked confused.

"Your brother has  had some bad luck when it comes to traveling," said Lilly .

"Some? Considering I literally flatlined once I'd say it's a little more than some," said Ty.

"Well you're not going to die on this trip not on my watch,” said JJ slapping Ty's shoulder playfully.

The next day

Ty and JJ left at noon which was way later than either of them wanted. When they finally got on the road they had a blast. Ty was happy he had decided to go on this trip with JJ. After 6 hours of driving they made it to Boise. Though the road trip had been fun thus far both Ty and JJ were exhausted.They decided to stop,eat dinner and relax for the rest of the night.

The next day

Ty and JJ woke up early to get a move on. They wanted to go skiing in Salt Lake. They knew if they wanted to do that they would have to get there fairly early in the day. Even though they both lived in the mountains neither had been skiing. They got to Salt Lake at noon and spent the next half of the day skiing or trying to at least.

They both spent more time on their ass than actually skiing. But there was a lot of laughing. They had so much fun skiing that they decided to stay another day and go skiing again tomorrow and that’s exactly what they did. After a long day of skiing Ty and JJ went back into the RV smiling ,exhausted and sore.

"That was amazing," said Ty smiling

"This whole trip is amazing, " said JJ.

"It's only going to get better," said Ty excitedly.

"I know," said JJ equally as excitedly as Ty .

The next day

Ty and JJ finally made it to Arizona. The hike up to the Grand Canyon was long and exhausting but well worth it by the time they got to a decent spot the sun was starting to set.

"Wow, it's so beautiful,” said Ty in awe.

"Yes it is,”said JJ smiling.

Ty took a lot of pictures as he and JJ stood in a comfortable silence.

JJ eventually broke the silence.

"I love you dude," said JJ.

Ty slapped his shoulder in acknowledgement.