Chapter 8

Abbie's pov
Josh was shaking me waking me up in the process.

"Where am I ? What happened?"

"Well you broke your arm " I looked down at my pink and purple cast "and you had the nightmare again"

"Oh"

"How are feeling?"

"Like shit. And my arm hurts"

"The doctor said you could go home today"

"I don't want to"

"Oh and Mrs.Jerry came she made a big scene"

"Oh god. Hey did my dad ever come?"

"No why"

"Just asking"

Then the doctor

"Good morning Abbie good to see your awake. You get to go home today and I'll seen you home with some medicine for pain and such. You were a great patient and it was nice meeting you and good luck with your football"

"Bye" I waved as she walked out

"Ready to go"

"No"

"Come on you can come to my house if you want. My moms here so let's go"

"Ok but I have to go home today is adoption day "

"Oh fun"

"Yeah I know"

***

"Let's go hurry up and Finnish cleaning there going to be here any minute" mrs.jerry said

She pulled me aside

"If you screw this up like last time your ass is mine got it"

I nodded

"Good no finnish"

As soon as her back was turned I flicked her off. I hate her so much.

Then the door bell rang. I ran up to my room like I usually door they only come here for the little kids anyway so why waste my time. I started on some homework. Good everything is so much harder to do with this stupid cast. Then I heard my name. It was in like a male voice. Maybe it's my dad who knows.

"Your looking for Abbie are you she that's her name" mrs.jerry said

What a bitch

"Yes Abbie " he said

I came running down the stairs.

"Rob?"

"Hey Abbie how's your arm?"

"Broken"

"Sorry to here that. But the reason I'm here is to give you a home a place to call home"

"What are you trying to say?" Mrs.jerry said

"I would like to adopt Abbie"

"Wait are you serious" I said

"Yeah are you sure I mean there is other children and way cuter than her" messages jerry said

"God damn let the man do What he wants you don't control anyone. God who have you this job?"

"Abbie I will not have you talking like that get your ass up stairs and your going to be doing everyone's chores for the next week"

"I don't even care anymore I just want you out of my life"

"God Abbie why do you treat everyone like shit. All you do is fuck around and look what happened to. " She said looking down at my arm. "Good your mom was probably put out of her misery and no wonder your dad didn't want you "

After she said that I started to cry I just wanted to curl up in allitle ball and cry. I ran outside siting on the steps. I wanted josh. He was like a brother to me he always knew what to say and he always made me feel better but I didn't call him or anything. I hate bothering him. I heard the door open. Oh god I was going to get yelled at again. Someone came and sat next to me. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. And I looked up. It was Rob.

"Hey I know things are rough for you. I know I'm probably a pretty a bad dad but I'm better than what you have here. I understand if you want to stay here and I accepted you decision. I know you just meet me and everything I'm just trying to help. "

"Are you sure you want me. She's right those other little kids are probably better than me. "

"Yeah those others kids might be cuter but you just seam different and you seam like you need a second chance. "

"Thank you" I said giving him a hug.

We sat there for a few minutes

"Let's go get you backed and we'll get out of here"

I nodded my head

I started thinking all my friends I was leaving here I'd have to make new ones. God that wasn't going to be easy. What about josh. What was I going to do when I needed him?