E-for-ED Class

On a bright sunny day, in the city of Tokyo, Japan, all was peaceful. The butterflies fluttered and the bird flew over the houses and apartment complexes.  

Standing at a train station, which had only a handful of people waiting for their trains, four boys of American descent, around the age of 15, stood side by side near the edge of the tracks, each carrying a leather handbag.

"Do you guys think that we'll see Godzilla?" asked the boy on the far left end of the group to his friends. This was Ed, the strongest of the four, but the least intelligent. He was tall for someone of the age of 15, had yellow skin, a light-colored tongue, ginger hair in a buzz cut, a black unibrow, and turquoise eyes. He was wearing grey trousers with a matching grey blazer that he left unbuttoned with lined-black edges, a white button-up shirt, and black loafers.

"How many times do I have to explain this, Ed" said the boy standing on his left side as he continued saying "That only a monster created from imagination, just to make a movie." This was Edd—most commonly known as Double D. He was most physically weak of the group, but makes up for this with an intelligence higher than anyone around. He wore the same clothes as Ed, but neater, with the blazer buttoned close, a black-tie tucked into the blazer, and had on his signature black ski hat was two white stripes on each side, with three black hairs that stuck out from under the hat. His skin was a desert sand-beige, a mint-green tongue, and blue-green eyes.

The third member was standing on Double D's left side, with a soured expression. "This is stupid" he complained. "How come we have to wear this sucky uniform?" This was Eddy, the self-proclaimed leader of the boys and the more short-tempered one. He has pink skin with a lighter complexion around his blue eyes and on his eyelids, black hair that was spiked up into three points, and a green tongue. He wore the same uniform as those before him, only he didn't wear the tie and had his blazer buttoned halfway.

 He wore the same uniform as those before him, only he didn't wear the tie and had his blazer buttoned halfway

(From left to right: Double D, Eddy, Ed)

"Just be glad we got into the school together" said the last boy of his left. "And that it's an English speaking school." This was Eric, the fourth member of the boys. He was a Japanese American male and was the second tallest with a thin body. He had messy black hair, pale skin, bags under his eyes, and a normal colored tongue. He also wore the same clothes as the others but he had the blazer unbuttoned all the way, and instead on wear the typical grey dress pants, he decided to wear cargo pants of the same color.

However, unlike his friends, if you were to look at him for the first time, he was frightening to stare at. This is due to two features on him.

His most distinct feature that stood out was his completely black right eye, caused by an 8-ball hyphemia fracture, while his left eye was red. He almost had razor-sharp teeth that were almost like those of a shark. And out of all the group, he had the most normal looking body, head and neck. I'd say features but I'd be a liar.