Part 7

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(

Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

I slowly opened the huge ass door of this room. And I stepped inside. But as soon as I went in. I saw someone there. That person looked at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" As soon as I took a clear look at her, my eyes widened.

She- she is that girl. I bumped into her, this evening and spilled her drink. Wait, what was her name again?

It is jonnie, jombi, nah...jungly! Right.

"Um, Ms. Jungly, we meet again." Her eyes widened hearing my words. "J-Jungly? Excuse me, but my name is Jennie." She looked really furious.

"Ah right, Jennie." I flashing a smile making her scoff. "Uh so, what are you doing here?" It was my time to question her. "That's my question." She was clearly irritated.

"Well, Old Man told me that this is the place where I am going to stay from now on." I explained her.

"Old Man?" She looked at me.

"Yes,you saw him right. I was with him, this evening." I tried to make her remember. "What the hell! You call him Old Man?" "Yes, what's wrong?" I showed her my confused face while she looked at me with a blank face.

"Never mind. I am having a headache now." She said while tugging herself in bed.

"Oh, then rest well." I said while taking a good look at my room.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jennie spoke as I was moving around the room practically scanning it.

"I am just seeing my room."

"Your room? Get out." She spoke making me look at her. "You want me to get out?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Yes." She spoke with a stern and demanding voice asking me to get out. I slowly nodded.

"Okay, I will ask Old Man to give me another room cause you don't want me to stay here." I stressed on a few words while looking at her.

"Y-you are going to tell him?" She kinda stuttered.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Why? What's wrong?" She could see a nasty smirk appear on my face.

"You!" She raised her voice. "Yes, me?" I smiled.