pre- wedding rituals.

1day before the wedding.
It's a day to start the wedding rituals after engagement.

Today is mehandi and Sangeet

Mehendi ritual:
Mehendi is an indispensable part of most Indian weddings, which is hard to miss. It is one ceremony which every Indian woman - married or unmarried, love. Usually mehendi artists come to the house of the bride a day or two prior to the day of the wedding. They create intricate designs with mehendi on the palm of the hands and feet of the bride. The designs are mind blowing. The friends and sisters of the bride also get the gesture extended to them. The only thing that the artist and everyone else, ensures is that the designs on others do not appear to be more ornate than those made on the body of the bride.

The mehendi ceremony also takes place separately at the house of the groom where the close female relatives and family members get their hands and feet dyed for the occasion.

In mehta's mansion
All the ladies small to big are busy in selecting mehandi designs.
A famous mehandi artist had come to apply henna for Avni and others.
All the close relatives of mehta's had come their.
There is a smile in every one.
Ashish and neela are happy that her daughter got the best person.
Riya is happy that her sis happy and and jiju is very cool and also her friend whom she can share anything.ali is happy for her best friend getting married to a his good friend.daya is happy as everyone are happy.
Riya: dhi..u r looking so beautiful now a days haa.Kya bath he.
Avni blushes.
Ali: arey Avni tum abhi intana blush ho Rahi ho tho..Neil key samne kya Karti hoo.
Riya: Neil key samne tho dhi ki face tomato hojathi he.
Avni glares at both of them.both later smiles at their laughs.
Avni: Ali...girls ki party meh tum kya Kar Raha ho??( Raising her eyebrows)
Ali smiles sheepishly
Ali: meri bestie Ka shadi he tho meh har ritual keh part Lena chahata Hu naa.
Avni: best friend keliye yah....and she looks at Riya.
Ali: a Avni... Voo.
Riya blushes
Avni: someone is blushing ha..ha she teases Riya and Ali
There is someone who observed all this and smiles secretly and cleared their throat to get attention.
Avni: maa..app kaab
Neela smiles.
Neela: abhi ayi Hu..kya discuss karaha ho.
Avni: Kuch nahi ma...bass a dono mujhe tease Kar Raha he.
Neela:Acha thek he.(to Riya) tum bhi mehandi lagva dhoo.
Riya smiles and says okay.
Avni: maa app aur dadhi bhi mehandi apply karlo na
Neela: ha beta okay and goes to mehandi artist not before kissing Avni on forehead

On the other side.
In khanna's mansion

Khanna's ladies and their close relatives ladies had arrived and applying mehandi designs meanwhile Neil and DD are busy in new case and Prakash is busy in business issues.

Both Ashish and Prakash had decided to be away for business for 2 days so are busy in completing some important works.

At the evening.
All the family members of both khanna's mehta's and their relatives had arrived to mehta's mansion for Sangeet.

Neil and Ali got ready and are waiting for their princesses to come.
Neil was just looking at stairs for avni.and she arrived in her beautiful and stunning attire looking down at stairs

and she arrived in her beautiful and stunning attire looking down at stairs

Avni's outfit

Riya's outfitBoth Neil and Ali just look at Avni and Riya respectively

Riya's outfit
Both Neil and Ali just look at Avni and Riya respectively.
Avni raises her eyes and look at neil.eyes locks..

Ali clears his throat.
neil comes out of his trance and smiles.

Both Neil and Avni sits at a chair arranged for them.then everyone starts their dance performances.

After some performances riya Ali DD  dances for some Bollywood songs .
And a performance by neela and Ashish and Shweta and Prakash for some old bollywood song.

And then come a special performance by Riya and Ali as Avni and Neil respectively.

They performs a small act of avni' s and Neil's first meet ..their fight...Neil saving Avni from trouble..,their friendship bond..Neil proposing her..
Happy tears roll's Avni eyes.neil notcies  and squeezes her hand as assuring her that  everythingis fine and for that Avni nodes and  smiles at him.

And performance continues about Avni's rejection...her realization... surprise party...family time... engagement everything and finally everyone claps at them and they bows saying thank you dramatically.

Their journey rolls in front of their eyes..they happily looks into each other.

And then another performance by Ali and Riya. they both comes down and pulls both Avni and Neil into stage both dances happily looking into each other eyes.

At the end of the performance.

DD: wah wah wah..what a chemistry what a physics..

Everyone laughs and Neil chuckles and Avni blushes.

As a Bollywood Punjabi music plays Ali and Riya the of their family onto the stage for dance.everyone dances happily.letting their heart out.

Neil: wah ma..app tho bahut ache dance karte hoo.
Shweta just smiles at him..
Shweta: tillu tum bhi naaa..

And the both dance.

Hey guys!!!!! I hope u all enjoyed it..2 more chapters to goo..I couldn't write the chapter as I was busy in festival.plz do vote and comment n let me know Ur views .I don't know Punjabi rituals just trying to write them my level best.

Thank you
Take care
Vidhya ♥️