first meet🙃

At Ali's cafe

ali's cafe

Ali and Avni were sitting and talking on some random things...it's been 1 month after her engagement ceremony...she came out of it completely.!!
After a while there was some silence as both of them were engrossed into their mobiles...and then Ali was staring at his phone some pictures and was blushing...this was noticed by Avni..
Avni: kya Dekh Ra ha ho?? Kya hai us phone meh joo merey dost Ali ko itana blush Kar Raha hai..
Ali(stammers) : ai..aisa Kuch nahi hai...me....meh Kaha blush ho Raha Hu...Nahi Nahi..!!baas Kuch joke padraha hu
Avni: acha...tum blush Nahi ho Raha hey na??
Ali: ha...
Avni: tho thumara phone dikadho mujhe..
Ali : Nahi...u Don't trust Ur frnd na and pouts
Avni says can u plz stop Ur drama and she suddenly takes Ali's phone from his hand but phone gets lock so she Could see the what he was doing and Ali sighs and tries to take his phone from her but Avni runs from there Ali follows her and runs behind... suddenly a boy comes in the opposite way to Avni and both of them dash each other and phone slowly slips from her hand and Ali takes it before falling down.avni gets very angry and starts scolding him..that boy is none other than our super cop..but he just felt for her cute face...he was just staring her.DD had came along with Neil.he was confused why the super cop is so silent without doing any mistake..
DD: sir..apka galthi Kuch nahi hena ..app chup kyu hoo
Neil doesn't speak anything just stares at her.
DD(to avni): hello madam kya bak bak bak Bolte ja reheho...app dash Kiya aur wapas meh sir ko gaali deh Rahi hey..tujhe pata hey sir koun hey??.( Neil was in formal dress..so nobody can identify him as ACP)
Avni: hello thumara problem kya hey...meh usko gaali derahahu aur vo chup hey...bech meh tum koun hey??mujhe pata Nahi thumara sir koun and I don't even care.. whoever he is? he made a mistake..I'm scolding
DD:u don't care 😳...sir is..
Neil comes out of trance abd interrupts him.
Neil:I'm sorry for dashing u madam.shant vo jao (to DD) come let's go.
Avni: ha..it's ok ok!! (To DD)learn how to speak from Ur so called sir!! And goes from there.
DD sighs and
Neil and DD settles down opposite to Avni and Ali's table
DD: sir vo ladki bak bak Bolte jarahi thi...app chup kyu hey ??
Neil: mujhe bhi pata nahi..I was just looking at her..i couldn't take my eyes from her..
DD: ho..hoo..ho..super cop felt in love haa..haa
Neil: pyar war Kuch nahi hey...tum chup Kar..!!
Ali comes to their table and asks for order.
DD: ho tum Yaha cafe Ka waiter ho..tho vo ladki(pointing Avni) bhi Yaha kaam Karti kya??
Ali was about to say but Riya just enters their and listen their conversation and interrupts him.
Riya:hello...yeh Yaha koyi kaam Nahi karte he..!! Yeh cafe uska hey!! He is the owner of the cafe..and she is his best friend..!!
DD: oh oh sorry sorry..!! Tho tum waitress hey kya?? Come take order..!!
Riya: hello !! Hello I'm not waitress..I'm an upcoming model and I'm her sister..and there is no waiter or waitress here..Ali will only..take care of all the works
Neil: ho...I am saying  sorry instead of him..I'm Neil(to DD) say sorry
DD pouts and apologise them..
Avni(thinks): Ali no..don't forgive them..don't introduce Ur self no Ali noo..
But Ali will introduce himself
Ali: it's okay! I'm Ali..and (pointing Avni)she's my best frnd Avni..and (pointing riya)she's her sis Riya and also my frnd..
Neil: oh nice to meet u!! He is DD my frnd!! Let's be frnds???
Ali: yah sure!!.and both shake their hands..
Avni(Thinks): I don't even like Ali to forgive them...but he also made them his frnds and introducing me😏
Neil: Ur cafe is so beautiful!! This place is  so cool and peaceful.
Ali: thank you 😊.this place is selected by Avni..and this interiors and furniture is also Avni's choice.
Neil: oh..great choice.
Avni glares angrily  at Ali and goes to him and pulls him aside and asks y u did frndship with them.
Ali: arey Avni it's okay u also talk to them..
Avni: no way!! I'm leaving
And goes from there
Neil stares at her a smiles himself..
Ali: don't think bad..she is so good but she has little angry on u that's it..after some days she will be cool
Actually we are childhood frnds...do u know how we met..?? Our first meeting was also with a fight in class and laughs and tell them the situation..
All the  4 laughs.
Neil: ok Ali!! Bye..I gave some work! I will meet u later..
Ali: ok bye take care...
And neil gives his num to ali..and says if u want. any help u can call me! Take care
Ali: ok thank you.. bye!!!
DD: bye both of u...nice meeting you
Aliya:(ali-riya): ok 😊we too...bye!!
Neil and DD goes from there ..and Riya and Ali chit chat for some time..
Neil and DD goes to police station and Avni goes to her office and Riya goes to shopping for her audition.
In this way the days ends..

Hey..guys!!! This is all about our 3rd chapter..I hope u will enjoy it...as I said plz ignore mistakes especially Hindi language..bcz I don't know properly...if u have any suggestions or if their is any mistakes u can collect and let me know...so I will correct my mistakes...

Thank you.. plz support me
Take care💓
Vidhya🙃