Chapter 3...

Sarah's POV:

Wesley...... I like him I really do but he has a girlfriend and I'm not in to all that "cheating" process. Even if I REALLY like him. Oh well, it would never happen anyway. I mean he is famous and fans do sent hate and I can't take hate. I'm strong but it pains me. I have gotten hate through high school and middle school. It has led me to commit suicide. I tried to drink bleach and die but I was rushed to the hospital and took the bleach out before it took effect.

The only memory I have of school is beings called a slut or whore because of one mistake.

"Sarah, lock up will ya! I have a date!" Tyler said giving me the keys.

"Ohhhh a date." I said teasing him. "With who?" I asked being nosey.

"That's for you to find out later. Now lock up when you're done cleaning the tables." He said and left.

I finished and hung my apron on the hook with the others. I fixed my hair and turned on my phone.

2 Missed Calls.

It was my mom. I called her back.

"Hello" She asked uneasy

"Hi Mom. You called?"

"Oh, uhh, yes I did." She said worried.

"Is everything alright" I asked getting worried

"Umm, no. Sweety, there's some bad news I have to tell you."

"Umm.Ok? Mom you're scaring me..."

"Well umm your father has -umm- cancer." She said almost in a whisper but I could make it out.

"What?! What do you mean cancer? How long?"

"Well when you left your father got sick and then the doctor said he has heart cancer..." She said with sadness in her voice.

"How long?" I said biting my lip.

"Well the doctor said it could happen at anytime. It could be in a year or a week or a second."

"I have to come back and be with him.. Let me talk to him please?" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Well he's asleep now and no hun you don't have too. Everything will be fine."

"Ughh Fine. But please call me when you can."

"Sure bye Sare, I love you."

"Me too." I said and hung up.

I wiped the tears coming down my face and closed up the store. I grabbed my skateboard and started home.

I got home and jumped on my bed and covered my pillow with tear stains. My dad is my rock. I honestly have no clue what I would do. He has helped me with everything.

I got up and changed into my PJs and turned on the T.V. Glee was on and before I knew my eyes started to drop closed.

_______________________________________________

I woke up with the T.V still on. I sighed and checked the time. 4:03. Great. I got up and went to the bathroom. Eww. I have the worst bed head ever. The bags around my eyes seem like I've never slept. I sighed again and took a shower.

I called Tyler and told I didn't feel good and then told him everything. He understood and gave me the day. I decided to go shopping, not only for clothes and shoes but for food. I put on black shorts with a white flowy shirt and my black vans and added my black 'obey' snap back. I grabbed my IPhone and skateboard. (Outfit On The Side xx) I left at around 8 am.