Chapter 2...

Wesley's POV:

I watched as Sarah left on her skateboard. Man, I don't even know the girl and I feel close to her even though I'm not. Does that even make any sense?

Whatever. I continued walking. I had to go meet with my boys. I smiled to myself just thinking about her beautiful face, the way she smiles, the way she rides on her skateboard. Just her.

I reached my- I mean Drew's , Keaton's and my house and walked in.

"Yo, Wes where you been bruh?" Drew asked getting up from the couch.

"Just walking but dude I ran into this insanely beautiful girl on my way here." I said smiling just thinking about her.

"Wait, what about Maria?" Keaton asked sticking up his eyebrow.

"Oh" I said and shrugged. I don't even know if I still love Maria. Sure she's hot but after I saw Sarah I don't think I really do love Maria. In fact I think I never did. She's differrent but not in a good way.

"Oh dude, that reminds me, uhh Maria called and said that she wants to go out with you today" Drew said sitting down next to Keaton.

I just shrugged and went to my room. I honestly don't want to go out with Maria. She dosen't even compare with Sarah. Sarah is sweet and beautiful and funny. Maria is mean to other people and snobby. Sure shes pretty but nothing like Sarah. Maria has a ton of makeup and you can tell shes fake. Sarah looks natural and just beautiful.

I snaped out of my thoughts and took a shower. While I was getting ready I got a call from Maria.

"Uhh Hello" I said fixing my hair.

"Hey uhh are you ready to pick me up?" she said whining

"Almost there Maria" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hurry up!" She whined again.

"Fine be there in 5"

"Bye Boo"

"goodbye" I said rolling my eyes.

______________________________________________________________________

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I beeped in front of Maria's house waiting for her. I turned up the volume and started tapping my fingers along with the beat on the steering wheel.

"Hiii!" She exclaimed opening the car door. She wore the tightest shirt I have ever seen. And that was way to much make-up and her shorts were too short. That just made me think how beautiful Sarah is...

"Umm Hello?!" She said waving her hand in my face.

"Ohh sorry" I said lowering down the volume.

"Hey babe" She said trying to kiss me. I turned my head but she grabbed my face and forced a kiss. I did'nt want to kiss back but I ended up kissing her back. Screw it you know.

"Soo where are we going?" I asked.

"Uhh I don't know.... Ohh lets get some coffee." She said changing the radio station.

"Uhhh ok." I said driving to the nearby Starbucks.

"Uhh drive through?" She asked chewing on her gum louder than someone should.

"Lets go inside" I said wanting to just walk anywhere.

"Ughh Fine.." She said opening the door.

I started walking until she forced my arm over her shoulder.

I walked in with my arm still on her shoulder.