Chapter 4

-A//N-
I swear it will be Harry's POV soon. Okay? Okay. Lol sorry had to do that. Mad asf at wattpad Chapter 1 is actually chapter 3. Sorry bout that.

~Danielle's POV~

"Ahh you must be the new student Danielle!" Mr. Maron said to me as I walked over to him. "Class this is Danielle. Danielle class, class Danielle." He says.

"Hi Danielle." My science class says.

"Ok so your gonna be sitting next to Harry. Harry raise your hand." He said as I turned to see Harry smirking and raising his hand.

I walked over to my desk and sat next to Harry.

"Hello beautiful." He says into my ear but I ignore him because I'm looking at the hot guy in front of me.

"Hey I'm Hunter." He says smiling as he holds out his hand

"Danielle." I say smiling back at him and shaking his hand.

"So babe what are we doing after school?" Harry asks me as he gives death stares to Hunter.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know she was taken." Hunter said looking at Harry. I start laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm not taken im single asf." I say to Hunter smiling.

"No your not your with me!" Harry says putting his hand on my thigh and sliding it up to my underwear. Ughh should've jeans I think to myself.

"No I'm not pervert!!" I yell at him as I grab his hand and push it away from me.

"QUIET DOWN TABLE 4!!!!" Mr. Maron yells at us.

"Sorry Mr. Maron" We all say at the same time.

"So wanna meetup after school?" Hunter asks winking at me.

"I would love to." I say to him smiling as I look at Harry and stick my tongue out at him.

**6 hours later**

"UGHHH I have 5 periods with that loser Harry!!" I tell my new friend group.

"Gurl you should be lucky he's the hottest guy at our school!! Otherwise then Hunter, Blake, Kaden, and a few others!" My friend Rose says with a hint of jealousy.

"He's my neighbor and I hate him. And reminds me I was suppose go meetup with Hunter after school." I say as I look around trying to find him.

"You need to invite us to your house so we could spy on that sexy Harry and ooooh Danielle is gonna hit it with Hunter." Madison says to me winking.

"Ew guys no." I say as I spot Hunter.

"I gotta go but I'll text you guys!" I say to them as I run over to Hunter.

"Hey Hunter." I say smiling.

"Hey so I was wondering if I could take you home and we can hang out at your house then I could take you to a party at the beach for of us that were invited." Hunter says taking my hand as I blush.

We run to his car hand and hand as we get in. I put on my seat belt but then I get hit with a feeling that someone is watching me. I look out the window and see Harry with people that don't look so good near a wall and he's starring at me.

**4 hours later**

"Danielle!!! Does it take you that long to change?" I hear Hunter yell at me from downstairs.

"I'm coming down rn!!!" I yell back at him. I quickly put in my wedges and run down the stairs.

"Come on we need to leave now." He says to me as we quickly go outside and into his car. Soon enough we make it to the beach and go to the party.

"Here's a drink." Some person said to me as they handed me beer and walked away. I looked at it and shrugged.

**10 minutes later**

I probably already drank 3-4 beers and I'm pretty drunk right now. I start walking around the beach and bump into someone and fall down.

"Hey hey you okay?" I hear a guy's voice asks as he picks me up.

"I'm fine sorry." I say laughing.

"Haha it's fine." He says starting to slur. I look up and see Harry.

"So are you drunk?" He asks slurring a little as he puts his hand on my waist.

"Yes I am." I say laughing and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good." He says as he kisses me. I kiss him back and soon it turns into a makeout session.

"Let's go somewhere more private." He says to me as I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He brings me into a locker type thing and soon enough we start making out again.

He pushes me against one of the lockers and presses his body against mine grinding on me. I moan softly and he starts to kiss my neck.

-A//N-

Haha love doing this to you;) Well I will update tomorrow sorry if this chapter was crappy. If there is one comment and one vote on this chapter I will update tomorrow for sure and maybe even update twice in one day for this book:) Well for now goodbye loveleys.