Chapter 11

(So I did redid this chapter cause the other one was terrible)

~Danielle's POV~

I don't know how long I've been in Hunters house but it seems like years. And I'm sore, like everything is sore.

All hunter has done to me is rape me over and over. I'm like his toy he plays with me and then gets bored and leaves.

But today Hunter said that I could leave and go see Harry, idk why but maybe he decided to let me go.

I get ready and am about to leave, but Hunter stops and looks me up and down and smiles.

"I have a proposal to give you." He says putting his hand on my hips.

"And what is it?" I ask confused about him saying that, I step back so his hands aren't on my hips and cross my arms.

"I need money." He says hesitantly as he looks around.

"How much?" I ask confused.

"200." He says, I look at him shocked and shake my head.

"What do you even need it for ?" I ask him.

"Drugs." He says, and it's then when I notice his hands are twitching.

"H-Hunter you need to go to rehab, drugs aren't good for you." I say to him as I notice his eyes are bloodshot red.

"I can't." He says looking at his hands.

"Why not ?" I say confused.

"Because I can't afford it." He says shamefully and takes out a joint. I grab the joint from him and shove it in my pocket.

"I'll pay for it, you just have to get clean." I say to him as he nods.

"I'll see you soon." I say as I turn and leave his house. Finally I have freedom and I can see Harry.

~Harry's POV~

I'm with my new gf Victoria when I hear the doorbell. I grab a drink and pull Victoria with me to the door, I wrap my arm around her and open the door but before I could see who it is Victoria kisses me then pulls away.

I smile at her and turn to face the person but freeze. My heart drops and I drop my drink.

"It's nice to know you moved on while I was gone asshole !!!" Danielle yells at me with tears in her eyes and runs away.

"Dani no come back!!" I yell after her as I chase her.

She keeps running faster and faster until she trips and all I see is her body fly and then hit the ground. I run over to her and lift her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking into her eyes.

"Yes I am." She says as she pushes me away and catches her feet.

"I'm sorry it's just I was falling part without you and I didn't know what to do." I say pleading with her.

"No I should've known a player like you would never love me, I was just your toy." She yells at me and starts to walk away.

I stand there hurt and stunned. I always seem to just fuck up.

I walk back towards my house and see Victoria sitting on the couch with Niall.

"Babe why did you leave me?" She asks looking at me, I look at her and open my mouth but shut it.

"I'm breaking up with you." I tell her as she looks at me shocked.

"It's because your chasing that whore huh?" She yells at me with tears in her eyes.

"She's not a fucking her whore like you!! She's a gorgeous girl who's is kind and sweet and innocent and doesn't cheat which doesn't equal you at all. So get out of my house and if you wanna fuck Niall again take him with you!" I yell at her as I go up my stairs and slam my bedroom door.

I punch my wall over and over. 

"Why am I such an idiot?!!" I yell at myself as I punch the bed frame. I lean against my door and let the tears flow down my cheeks. I lost her...

//Danielle's POV//

I walk all the way to a bar I know that's kind of nearby and sit at one of the stools. I ask for a sex on the beach and wait to get it.

"Why is a pretty girl like you here alone?" I hear a guy say from next to me, I roll my eyes and turn around ready to cuss the guy out and stop.

"Omg... Your Brendon Urie!!!!!!" I yell excited, that earns a small chuckle from him and a smile. 

"Yes I am, but don't tell anyone. I don't want a panic! at the club." He says, I look at him and burst out laughing.

"Worst. Pun. Ever." I say through laughs. 

"I know, I can't tell jokes." He says shrugging while smiling at me.

"Well I have to go but if you wanna meet up sometime ?" I say smiling at him.

"I would love to." He says and hands me his phone so I can put my number in. He gives me a hug and then I leave. I do my little happy dance when I get outside and smile. I just got Brendon Uries number, the singer in Panic! At the Disco. 

My life sucks yet I just had this good moment so 1 point for a happy life. And 0 points for life sucking which now makes my score 1-100.