(one)

"I see you" sav whispered through clenched teeth, making sure the teacher whom, was in the middle of a lesson didn't see her speak to me.

I honestly didn't care if she did, I can look where I want.

"You see me what?" I retorted, pretending to be completely oblivious to what she meant, except, I knew exactly what she meant. I was staring at Luke. again.

"You know exactly what I mean brooklyn don't play dumb, if I need to burn my initials into his skin than by gosh I will"

"okay okay, sorry, chill"

But of course within seconds my eyes reluctantly drifted over to the smug looking boy sitting across the room.

"Brooklyn" Sav practically shouted once she followed the direction of my eyes.

Her voice was laced with irritation and by now most of the students siting in the desk's around us we're staring at her. The teacher still didn't seem to notice somehow.

"Tell me this sav, he's been here what? 2 weeks now? You haven even talked to him" I pointed out.

Sav looked down, fiddling with her fingers in response.

The class bell suddenly rang interrupting our conversation, indicating it was time for lunch.

I crammed my papers into my school bag and made my way towards the door, completely disregarding the fact that I usually always walk with Sav to lunch.

~

I scanned the cafeteria for a friend I could sit with since I don't really want to see Sav at this point.

My eyes drifted over the tables in the lunch room, I eventually spotted a table in the corner that was practically empty, except for one of my guy friends from chemistry, Hunter.

He was a genuine guy, captain of the football team, good in school, and had a great personality but for some reason it always seemed like he had no friends. It's bewildering.

I made my way over to the table, immediately noticing that there was a cold air vent on the ceiling right above the table, I quickly made made a mental note in my head.

"Is this seat taken" I smirked towards Hunter, forcing him to pop his head up from above his phone.

"For you? Course not" he replied giddily as I took the seat in front of him.

I sat there in silence for a few moments , picking at my chicken tenders and scrolling through twitter.

I'm pretty sure Hunter actually forgot I sat down considering his intent focus on his phone, he was probably watching his football plays or something.

My body suddenly made it pretty obvious that I was absolutely freezing, the cold air from above was blowing straight down on me and it didn't show signs of stopping anytime soon, no wonder this table is always empty.

I started shivering, trying my hardest to regulate my body temperature and figure out how Hunter is sitting there completely still. My efforts at warming my self up had failed and by this point I'm pretty sure people started to notice my obvious shaking.

Bringing a jacket to school would have probably been a good investment.

I imidiately froze completely still in my seat when I felt large hands drape a warm denim material over my shivering shoulders.

I looked behind me to discover the owner of the jacket, and to my surprise it was of course, Mr forgein fuckboy himself.

"Did I scare you" His voice boomed down at me.

His accent was slightly stronger than I had imagined and his blonde stubble made him look a lot older than he actually is.

For some reason my body couldn't produce the right chemical reaction to reply to him like a civilized human being, so naturally I continued looking up at him dumbfounded.

"No, no, you're fine" i forced the awe jars sentence out, smiling up him, and pulling his black denim jacket closer to my body.

"Yeah..I probably sound like weirdo but I noticed you were cold so... Jacket" he chuckled at himself, pointing at the black denim jacket draped over my shoulders.

My mind wandered in every direction and I didn't seem to know what to make out of this.

"Thank you" I mouthed at him, snuggling into his jacket further.

"No problem just a... Give it back when yon can yeah? I gotta go" Luke scratched the back of his neck before waving me off and disappearing from the lunch room.

hey guys i know this chapter was cliche and dumb but I swear on calums crayon shaped dick it's gonna get sO much better xx

janah