(two)

9:17 pm

To: brooklyn hopefully

did my jacket keep u warm?? :-)

-

9:20 pm

To: idk yet

luke?

-

9:21 pm

To: brooklyn hopefully

thats meee :-)))))

-

9:23 pm

To: forgein fuckboy

to answer ur question, yes, ur jacket kept me v warm :)) but how did u get my number??

-

9:23 pm

To: brooklyn

i got it from one of ur friends :)

-

9:24 pm

To: forgein fuckboy

oh that makes sense

-
9:26 pm

To: brooklyn

yeahh but okay so I kno this is random but i think u looked v cute in my jacket brooklyn :-)

-
9:27 pm

To: luke :)

rly?

-

9:27 pm

To: cutie

yessssss ive never been more sure about anything :-P

-

Not so surprisingly, Luke and Brooklyn spent the rest of that Friday night texting back and forth until Luke literally fell asleep in the middle of texting Brooklyn "goodnight", even though technically it was 3am.

The lengthy text conversation was the start of something new for Brooklyn and Luke alike, filled with cheesy puns, a surprising wide range of knowledge about penguins, and bands with names of songs Brooklyn never knew existed.

Brooklyn also fell asleep that night (or should I say morning), the biggest smile plastered on her face as she snuggled into Luke's jacket and breathed in Luke's scent, hoping it would forever be etched in her
memory because she'd never smelt anything sweeter.

Luke fell asleep just as happy as Brooklyn, and for similar reasons. He drifted to sleep while dreaming that he could maybe think of an excuse to see Brooklyn tomorrow, Saturday, because he really wanted the pleasure of seeing her in person again that wasn't at school, because frankly Monday was longer than Luke was able too wait to see Brooklyn again.

He maybe possibly even wanted to hug her, but he mainly wanted to see her wearing his black denim jacket again because he discovered that was his new weakness. More importantly, Luke maybe even possibly might have a tiny crush on Brooklyn, he wouldn't admit though, at least not yet.

-
aw I hope u guys like this so far, comment+vote too let me
Know what you think so far, it makes me happy :-)))

-janah