CHAPTER 6

I was right with the last thing I said the young heroes getting in the way. We had to try to get Bulls Eye today but of course the young heroes were in the way of us stopping him so I guess we just have to try tomorrow. Speaking of it, how does Bulls Eye keep getting all of these people, they all get arrested? I have no choice but I think we have to work together to fight Bulls Eye...

      It's the next day and I asked to go see Mr. K, so I went to talk to him to see what he would say about that "working together thing". He said it was fine so I went to go talk to the young heroes but when I went into the room, nobody told me that they were in the middle of training and there were gun fires and all kinds of crap! it was a super advanced training compared to ours, which as I said before is just jumping building to building looking for crime. But the good thing is it isn't hard to find in Chicago, so we get better while they get smaller, in number wise. Anyway Mr. K didn't shut it down before I entered so all the weapons were just lying there, remember this. And so I suggested the idea of working together and rocket boy, calls himself the leader, says no. We argued for a bit but then it got phisical, lucky for him, he wasn't wearing his suit full of weapons, because I got pretty angry , so if you remember from before every weapon around me blows up when I get angry they got a surprise training exersise, but I got the bill...