CHAPTER 2: The Story Begins

Well not a lot has happened to us yet but we are still the biggest news in the city of chicago so they are now called The City of the Stealing Business. But yet for some reason we can't leave the city. It is actually kind of fun, surprisingly. Everyone started calling me Arrows, from the young heroes try out, and it kind of stuck. All we do is jump from rooftop to rooftop looking for bad guys. The Young Heroes are lucky the CIA deosn't hate them. We all hang out together at this police station (we have to). All we do is sit there and watch the local news. The other day got called out to keep the prisoners under control because they were releasing a prisoner, his name is Jack Miki, A. K. A. Bulls Eye. He is the leader of the bad guys. I don't know why they released him because the next day on the news we heard "A incident is accuring, and a unknown figure is 'armed'". So we left to check out the scene but the strange thing was he wasn't even armed, he can shoot bullets out of his eyes! And I guess we have to stop him, right? So we left to go and then we saw that The young heroes beat us there but they were just waiting for something, while Jack was stealing and creating chaos. Just then I ran into Rocket Boy, literately, and he tries to punch me saying I'm the real bad guy! I said "What are you talking about and why are you guys just sitting there!?" while I shove him away. He got back up and pushed me down to the ground saying "No super hero group would have the name of The Stealing Business!" I get up quickly and jump away while saying "Why the hell does it matter?!?!" I haven't see him since, and its been 2 days and Jack Miki got away.