"I love you , mi amour"

SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER
Gabrielle POV:

Its a been a couple of weeks , Me and Oscar have been doing good we've been talking and spending more time together , well when we can anyway i've been so busy with Alec and Fashion week , i've been so stressed thank god for Oscar , when he see's i'm to stressed he takes me to the beach for a couple hours with some of his cooking and we just talk . We talk for hours on end , we haven't had sex yet but we weren't pushing it, we were trying to take things slow.

As for Cesar and I , we've barely spoke a sentence to each other. We barely talk especially ever since what he said. At first he apologized once but honestly i didn't want to hear it, but now i miss him. Cesar's hurt me more than anyone ever have and ever since he hasn't tried to apologize again , it hurts to feel so far from someone i considered a brother said those things to me .

Alec has already left for new york , since the only designs left were my own we decided he would go out and pick the models and i would make all the adjustments to the collection

I was in the living room sewing up Our collection when Cesar and Olivia walked in from the date. If we still talking to each other i would scold him for this, we both know he doesn't have any actual feelings for Olivia he loves Monse , he's just not fighting for her and its sad. When they start kissing i try not to gag.

*time warp- time skip till Thanksgiving*

The gang and I were all sitting at the table after thanksgiving , i missed Oscar but i had to spend today with my family especially since in three weeks I'm joining Alec in New York for our fashion spread in fashion week. I've finished the collection and can I say it's a show stopper.

"wait wheres Mario?I was hoping to see him." Jamal asked as the gang were talking enjoying  tres leches

"his bum ass spent thanksgiving with his bo ass girlfriend in Nevada." I said laughing remembering Tia's reaction , she had a fit for weeks

"instead of coming?" Monse asked and i laughed again knowing damn well Mario getting him some so of course he went

"he's in the Bone Zone " Cesar said all of us hummed and agreed of course that's why he would risk his mother killing him

" can you pass the tres leches" Olivia asked as i handed it to Cesar but quickly pulled my hand away and started looking down at my plate . Its been this awkward between us for weeks neither one of us saying any thing.

"my mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday , guess not this year " olivia said out of no where , starting to look visually sad

"don't say that. Maybe your folks will be home before your birthday" Monse says trying to cheer her friend up.

"In a week ? i don't think so " she says i almost choke on my dessert , Olivia has never mentioned her birthday was in a week she doesn't know what she got herself into

"wait your quince is in a week and you didn't tell us... Mom dad Olivia's quince is in a week " ruby asked oh no this boy is gonna go above and beyond , then he announced to it to the whole free ridge .

My tia , tio rush out after hearing ruby's message , they were stunned but quickly started planning Olivia's quince only problem is that Olivia looked totally uncomfortable then she stormed off into our room but nobody noticed , everyone was too busy planning out or getting excited . When i noticed Cesar didn't even realized his girlfriend stormed off i kicked his knee wit my heel under the table .

"ow what was that for " he asked as he rubbed his knew i pointed my head towards the room drooping hints that Olivia had stormed off, when he finally realized he got up and went into the room , that when my phone rang . It was Oscar telling me he was outside , i left the house kind of relieved  i wouldn't have to deal with emotions , i barely could deal with mine i can't help anyone else . As i hopped in the familiar red impala,  i kissed Oscar he was dressed in a white shirt and khaki shorts but something about him just makes me want to have him fuck me in the backseat but we taking things slowly ugh.
" hi mi amour , you look beautiful "
"Hey papi you look sexy " I said as I keep kissing him biting on his bottom lip , to say I was horny was an understatement , it's been so long and after what he did in the bathroom due the lock down I've needed him ever since then.
" damn wassgud with you " he moans into our kiss until we were rudely interrupted by Ruby sorry but Gabriella Olivia is asking for you.
"Ugh I'm coming hold on " i groaned, too bad i wasn't saying it in the way i wanted .
I pulled Oscar out the car so he can wait for me in the house as I talk to Olivia

Freeridge love story (Oscar Diaz )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara