The Welcoming

Extra and Umbreon were running through the villagers crops with out destroying them. By the time tag was over they were filthy and the Wise Villager told them to clean up. Since the Minecraftians house got destroyed by anonymous, they help out a local village which needed some remodeling, so in return, the villagers gave them a place to stay. Umbreon, who was the oldest of the two. She had short, sky blue hair, green apple eyes, green headphones, and had an albino Umbreon sweatshirt on. Extra on the other hand wore a pink jacket with a donut, she had flourished, long brown hair, icy blue eyes, and had a husky named Cujo. Umbreon has two cats. One is a black and white cat named Jamie, and the, Joseph, has the same pattern just switches the black and white color. When they were hunting for the village with Cujo because Jamie was to lazy, they spotted a campfire with a camper sleeping next to it. She had an arrow to the knee and was unconscious. Extra and Umbreon were like what the freak. Extra asked," Why does she have an arrow to the knee, this is not Skyrim."
Umbreon just shrugged.
Anyways, they carried her to the village and cleaned her up. "Where am I," asked the camper. "Dun dun dunnnn," said a voice in the dark...