Chapter 55

After the placenta came out, I got stitched up and with the help of my nurse, I fed my babygirl for the first time. Jensen was sitting right next to me all time long and couldn't stop smiling. Every little thing that she did, from just opening her eyes to yawning, my heart melted. At some point after I fed her and she was just laying on my chest, skin to skin, she discovered how to open her mouth and stick out her tongue which was the cutest thing ever.

Jensen and I had chosen her name a few weeks ago. Amelia Victoria Ackles. Amy for short. And we thought it was really cool that her initials where forming the word 'AVA' which in latin means bird, symbol of peace and hope.

A little later my parents were in the hospital to meet the newest member of the family. First, my mom held Amy but soon my dad took over and wouldn't leave her. And she was just looking at him while he talked to her and she stuck her tongue out at various times causing all of us to laugh. Only when she started crying, my dad gave her back to me.

Jensen parents came a few hours later since they had to come from Dallas and my parents had already left by that time. Jensen went to the lobby and bring them to the room leaving me and Amy alone. She was just laying on my chest sleeping and it was the most precious thing ever. She would lick my skin from times to times and it was also the cutest thing ever. I coudn't stop looking at her cause I couldn't believe that she was inside of me just a few hours ago and now I'm holding her.

Jensen opens the door and lets Donna and Alan inside first. "Hi" I whisper
"Hi" they whisper coming towards me
"How are you?" Donna asks
"We are great" I say looking at Amy and rubbing her back softly.
"This is for you (Y/N), I hope you're still hungry" she says placing a bag with a box inside next to me
"Trust me, I am. Did I forget to eat?" I ask Jensen surprised
"Yeah, I think so. Are you feeling ok?" he asks pretending to be worried
"I guess I was too distracted but I'm starving" I say
"Great, give the princess to me and eat" Jensen says. He has been trying to find a reason to hold her for some time now.

"Ok" I say and he takes her gently from me. I take the box out if the bag and I open it. I gasp excited as I see Donna's amazing pie inside. "Oh my God, you're the best" I say and I hug her.
"Jensen said that you were craving for it earlier so I thought what's best than make a pie while waiting for him to call again and say that babygirl is here. Now eat, you deserve it" she says
"She definitely does" Jensen says
"Thank you so much" I say to her. I take one of the plastic forks that she had thrown inside the bag and I start eating.

"I was literally pushing and I was thinking 'I am hungry! I want pie!' " I say and they laugh
"Now ho sounds like Dean?" Jensen asks and I roll my eyes.
____________

When we were left the three of us again and she fell asleep again after she hang out with her other grandparents. The truth is that she isn't crying much which is a really good sign on how this is gonna go. Jensen is holding her while she sleeps and it's the most adorable thing ever. I know that I should be sleeping and getting rest now but that pie gave me some real energy. Jared and Gen are gonna come in the afternoon but I need to do something now.

I take my phone and I look at the time. It's 12:15 pm here, which means it's 10:15 am in Vancouver so Briana woke up about 15 minutes ago. I call her through facetime Briana. "Hey" she says as she picks up. She was still in bed, still trying to wake up probably.
"Hi, still in bed?" I ask
"Yeah" she says with a chuckle "How are you doing?" she asks
"I'm great! So is Jensen" I say turning the camera towards him.
"Holy shit" she says and screams "Congratulations!" she says
"Hey, hey, quiet!" Jensen says rocking Amy back and forth and I chuckle.

"When?" Bri asks
"6:34 in the morning. A little earlier than planned but everything is looking good" I say
"Wow, I can't wait to see her in person" she says
"She'll come up to Vancouver to meet auntie Bri and auntie Kim when daddy starts work probably" I say
"Great" she says. That's when Amy started to wake up and groaning. "Go we'll talk later again. In the meanwhile I'll call Kim" Bri says
"Ok, thanks. See you" I say and I hung up.

"Give her to me" I say to Jensen
"No, I got this" he says
"Jensen!" I say
"Ok, ok" he says giving her to me.
"Don't worry, she just likes my boobs" I say trying to make him feel better
"Well, she's not the only one" Jensen says and kisses me. "Feed her and then get some rest, ok?" he asks
"Ok" I say and I kiss him again.
____________