Chapter three

Mehta house shown Neil enters dayawanti mehta and ashish mehta were sitting in the living area they saw Neil and smiles they get up.

Ashish: Neil you what a pleasant surprise come sit.

Neil: why you slapped my wife yesterday.

Ashish and dayawanti mehta shocked to hear that ashish came to him.

Ashish: Neil you must have some misunderstanding why I slap my own daughter.

Neil show his hand to stop him ashish shocked.

Neil: I know everything now so don't try to act smart in front of me.

Ashish: who said that to you avni she is lying Neil s.

Neil smiles.

Neil: you are caught in your own trap when you said you didn't slap her why you slap your daughter then how can you call your daughter liar.

Ashish and dayawanti mehta shocked.

Ashish: because she is like this she always.

Neil: enough.

Ashish shocked to see  Neil's anger he only saw him good but he don't know if Neil khanna is good then he is very good but if you messed with him then no-one is worst then him then he will show you what he can do Neil was giving a deadly look to Ashish mehta.

Neil: don't you dare to Utter a single word against my wife you are her father that's why I am in my limits otherwise i would have show you who is Neil khanna.

Ashish and dayawanti mehta shocked.

Neil: and yes today I came here to warn you that next time don't even think of touching my wife otherwise I don't know what I will do you only saw my love my good side you never met the real Neil khanna and I am suggesting you that don't even try to meet real Neil khanna if i am good then I am good but if I am bad then trust me I am very bad I know how to respect elders but I also believe in the theory that your respect is in you hands it's up to you to make people give you respect so don't make me to cross my limits avni is my wife Neil khanna's wife and I know to protect my wife I am able to protect her and break those hands who forward to her so be careful next time.

Neil turns then he stopped and look at ashish.

Neil: one more thing I know very well what happened yesterday how neela maa fell from the stairs I know the real story till now you did what you want but not anymore don't even try to go near her if I get to know you tried to hurt I repeat tried to hurt here listen carefully I am not saying hurt her I am saying tried to hurt her then no one will be worst then me she is not alone her son is very much alive and he is able to break the bones of the person how even try to hurt her.

Neil give them a deadly look and went from there angirly ashish and dayawanti mehta look at each other.

At night Neil came in the room and saw avni is keeping the pillow on the couch and setting it for sleep neil think he close the door avni turns and smiles to see him he smiles too avni resume her work he rubs his hands and came to her Neil clear his throat avni look at him.

Avni: do you want something?

Neil look at her and think.

Neil: ab no actually yes.

Avni: what?

Neil: ab aa wo.

Neil looks here and there and saw the empty jug on the side table.

Neil: yes actually I want water.

Avni saw the empty jug on the side table of the bed.

Neil: can you bring it for me please.