honeymoon

y/n pov
you fluttered your eyes open and smile remembering your eventful night last night you shared with your now husband adam. "good morning" adam says you roll over to face his chest he pulls you in so your naked bodies touch. he kisses your neck leaving love bites all over "i... love...you" he says in between every kiss. you giggle and straddle him, he takes a moment to take in your  body your perky breast, your semi flat stomach and your wide hips. he laughs  and brings you in for a kiss "you're my wifeeee" he says will confidence while extending the e, i laugh and kiss him again. he gets out of bed and picks me up bridal style, our naked bodies touching he runs down the stairs with me in my arms " don't drop me" i say while laughing he brings me down to the kitchen and sits me on the kitchen counter right next to the stove "stay there i'm making breakfast this time" he walks in between your legs and kisses you again. he brings the plates over the the counter and brings you over to the bar stool and places you down "thanks" you say laughing "is it good...?" he asks scared to find out the truth, you take a bite "oh my god it's actually really good" you finish eating and drink your tea that you just made for a bit, but adam comes behind you and hugs you from behind kissing your neck he picks you up from the stool and brings you into the bed room and throws you into the bed. "don't move i have one more think i need to eat out for breakfast" he says climbing on top of you.
—————
AN
just a reminder you are all extremely beautiful doesn't matter your size or shape i don't look like the description i described and that's okay it was rly immature for me to put that in there like that sorry lol i  was stupid so please please PLEASE comment if you want me to take that part out ☺️