mornings

y/n pov
i fluttered my eyes open to the sight of snow outside of my window,  i smiled knowing that adam and i will be spending our day indoors. i rolled over into my sleeping boyfriends chest and cuddled into him a little more than i already was "morning" i hear a deep raspy voice say  "morning" i said with a yawn "how did you sleep" he asked "okay i guess" i said as i straddled him i looked at him for a second admiring his features his slightly rosey cheeks, his messy curly morning hair and his full lips where i placed a sweet loving short kiss "look" he said pointing out to the window "it's snowing" "i know right" i said with excitement he took his attention off of the window and looked at me... just staring "you are so beautiful you know that" he said going in for a kiss "you've mentioned it" you both laughed. you got up out of bed and made your way over to the bathroom you turned the sink on and grabbed your tooth brush where you put a pea sized squirt of tooth paste. you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and a head in the crook of your neck. you put the tooth brush in you mouth and started to brush while adam left soft love bites all over the right side of your neck him earning a soft moan from you, you spit out your tooth paste and wiped  your mouth he spins you around and looks you in the eyes and gives you a soft loving kiss "i love you" he says "i love you too" he kisses you again and you both continue your morning routines.

REMINDER DREAMWASTAKEN IMAGINES ARE OUT NOW