MHA - 7 Minutes in Heaven - Opening

MHA – 7 Minutes in Heaven Opening

Since this was not a request, I will be using my personal OC, Sara Iwasaki. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She is relatively slim but has some muscle bulk. She is the product of a quirk marriage that started out loveless, but her parents eventually grew fond of each other.

I am hoping that this will not an issue for anyone that finds this story.

~***~

Quirk: Animal Aspect

The user can take on certain aspects of different animals that they have studied. The user can also take on the full form of an animal; however, this requires the user to have a flawless anatomical understanding of the animal. Without a full understanding of the inner workings of the animal whose form is being taken, the user risks injuring themselves. Furthermore, over-usage of this quirk causes the user to take on the more primal instincts of the animals whose forms are being taken. Changing forms and aspects too quickly can also potentially injure the user and is incredibly painful.

~***~

Outside the rain was drumming violently against the ground. Even though all of class 1-A was gathered in the common area on the lowest floor, they could hear the rain pelting the roof like it was hail, and perhaps it was hail. It was dark out already, so it was hard to tell the exact state of the weather. All they knew was that a typhoon had rolled in that morning, class had been cancelled, and the storm had yet to pass. Most of the day they had spent watching movies and playing board games—taking advantage of a well-needed off day.

"Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should play next?" Mina asked in a sigh-like tone. "And maybe... let's not play anything even close to team Monopoly. Because apparently someone—" she glared at Bakugou "—doesn't understand what the word 'team' means."

The ashy blonde scoffed at the pink girl. "The hell did you say, you extra?"

As Bakugou stood from his seat on the floor, blasting angry miniature explosions from his hands, the lights chose the same moment to suddenly cut out. When they did, a vicious line of lightning cut across the sky, briefly illuminating the shocked faces of all of class 1-A. Seconds later, thunder seemed to shake the entire building. A few of the girls let out quiet shrieks of panic as everyone fumbled to pull out their phones for some light.

"Well, looks like we just lost power," Sara (my OC) stated, obviously. "Guess no more board games unless we get some candles."

"Actually!" Mina exclaimed. "I just got the best idea of the night!"

Uraraka pointed her phone's flashlight at Mina. "Um... What's your idea? You have that scary, mischievous grin that you get whenever you're about to suggest something... against the rules."

Mina's smirk widened. "Well, with the power out. That means that the cameras are out, as well. So... We can sneak everyone into one of our rooms and hang out there instead of here--"

Momo cut in. "I guess that isn't so bad."

"--and play 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" Mina finished.

"And there's the bad part," Momo sighed.

Sara giggled lightly. "I mean, it might be fun. We don't have to actually be gross about it, ya know?" She paused for a short moment. "And how often do we actually get to act like actual teenagers and break the rules?"

Placing his fingers against his temples, Iida lightly massaged them, letting out a deep sigh. "All of you know I am against rule breaking of any kind. However, it is true that we are burdened with great responsibility despite being so young." He drew in a deep breath before looking at Mina. "Just this once. I will join and I will be sure to keep it a secret."

Quickly, everyone else agreed, as well. If even Iida was willing to loosen up for just one night, then they were not going to be the straight edges that refused. After some debating, everyone decided that Sara's room would be the best since it was the least crowded, and there was a storage closet right next to her room that they could have each pair go into. Momo made candles to put around the room so that there would be some illumination, and Todoroki was assigned to be the human lighter. It was agreed, because of limited space in the room, that names would be drawn from a hat, instead of spinning a bottle like some people do. Sara was seated on her bed with Mina, Momo, and Kyoka, while everyone else was crammed into wherever there was space to sit. Despite having a space-conscious room layout, it was still hard to fit twenty people into one dorm room.

After everyone was seated, Mina clapped excitedly. "Is everyone ready for the first two names?"

There were some nervous exhales and quiet words of confirmation.

"Alrighty!" Mina reached her hand into the hat and pulled out a slip of paper. Upon reading it, she smiled widely at Sara. "You!"

Sara's stomached dropped all the way to her knees. "Dammit. Just my luck. I hate being first for stuff like this." She rubbed at her forehead. "Better pull me a good name, Mina."

The pink girl elbowed Sara lightly in the side. "Don't you worry." She reached back into the hat and quickly pulled out a second slip of paper.

"Ohhh! Look at this! Sara, you get to spend some alone time with..."

~***~

(A/N)

I do not really expect to get any requests anytime soon, so I will just be going down a list of the more popular class members until then. I will be starting with my personal favorites. Also, I am debating whether to be smutty or not... Maybe just light smut at first...