chapter 4

Bowchikawowwow lol I just saw mary poppins. Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day XD

----------------------------------------

After a few minutes Ryan and I swam back to the beach. "Do you wanna ride?" I smiled but shook my head no,disappointement passed his face but he nodded. "Well at least take this" he reached in the back seat and grabbed his jacket. "Thanks" and I began to walk when he grabbed my arm. "Can we hang out tomorrow?" "Yea that would be great." He smiled and kissed me. "I'll se you tomorrow" I nodded and headed home with a big grin on my face.

I walked to the door and headed to my room ,the house was quiet and dark. I guess she's not home. I layed down on my bed and went to sleep dreaming of Ryan and my Dad.

I had woken up to an intense pain on my side. What the hell?! "I hope you enjoy the time your have with him cause I know I'm going to enjoy killing him. And it won't take long for me to figure out who it is." I opened my eyes to see my mom smiling evilly at me. Shit I forgot to lock my door. How did she jknow about Ryan? "What are you talking about mom I don't know who the 'he' is " I kept my face neutral ,but my heart was pounding against my chest. She smiled from ear to ear. "Then whose jacket are you clinging to?" She pointed to the jacket in my arms. SHIT! "Oh..I..umm bought it at the beach yesterday." She shook her head "you can't lie to me I'll find out who it is soon enough" she headed towards the door and closed it behind her as she left. I heard my fone ringing I read the caller ID and couldn't but smile.Ryan. "hey" I said. "Hey babe did I wake you" his voice sounded worried I smiled "no I was already up" "good wanna have breakfast?K "yea that sounds good, what time do I need to get ready?" I heard the smile in his voice "right now Right now I'll be there in 10." My heart dropped as I tried to protest but he already hung up. Fuck this was not suppose to happen ,moms still home. I ran to the bathroom and got ready. I put on white shorts a blue tank top andwhite sandals. I graqbbed my bag and raced to the door. Not long after ryan pulled on the driveway.

He got out and walked towards me. "Hey " he picked me up into a hung and swirled around. I wrappened my arms around his neck and laughed "hey yourself..put me down" he smiled "now why would I do that?"

"So I could get in the car"

He shooked his head "nope" making a popping sound on the p.

I pouted "please" he frowned "damn that's not fair!" He placed me on the ground and I started laughing until a voice interupted me. "Now who is this samantha." I turned and my smile dropped as I saw my mom leaning against the door. Before I could say anything Ryan was walking up to her with his arm out. "I'm Ryan. Sam bugs boyfriend. Nice to meet you Ms.green." she flinched at the name sam bug but shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Ryan. Did you say you were samantha's boyfriend." Ryan nodded. Mom looked at me with a look that said 'gotch' I mentally slapped myself for letting Ryan distract me. I wanted to get out here before mom noticed Ryan. "Umm...ryan let's go. NOW!" Ryan turned to me surprised by the sound of my voice ,but nodded and headed towards the car. "Bye ms.green" she nooded "have fun...while you still can" she smiled evilly and closed the door.

I need to tell him so he can get away. I would brak if anything would happen to him. "Ryan I need to go to the cliff before we go eat. Is that ok?" He smiled "whatever you want." He turned the car on and drove. His hand reached for mine and intertwined.I smiled and went to sleep.

I felt something warm so I snuggled closer. Dreaming of ryan again. "Sammie wake up we're here." I opened my eyes and reached for the door only to grab air. I looked around and saw we we're on the cliff. I looked at with a confused look on my face. He smiled "you were sleep and I didn't want to wake you." I shook my head "you could have woken me I'm sorry you had to carry me all the way up here." He shook his head "it was no problem I liked the way I effect you in your sleep." I blushed and looked down "how so?" He chuckled at my shyness. "Don't be embarressed it was cute. When I picked you up you snuggled closer every few minutes and when I put you down you frowned and called my name." I blushed even harder. "Oh" he lifted my chin and forced me to look at him. He kissed me and smiled. I smiled until I realized why I asked to come here. His brows came closer "what's wrong?" He sat down and pulled me in his lap. "I need to tell you something and I'll understand if youdon't wanna talk to me anymore." He frowned "are you breaking up with me" I shook my head shocked he would think I would wanna do that. "No. No of course not but what Ilm about." He cut me off " I will never break up with you I love you. So just tell me ok and don't worry." He pulled me closer and I found the courage to tell him.

When I was finished he was red with anger. Is he mad at me ?? "I..I'm sorry I brought you in this mess I understand if-" his lips cut me off. " i 'm not leaving you." I nodded. He placed me on the ground "let me see you side." Before I could answer he lifted my shirt but kept my bobbies covered. I looked at the cut mom made this morning it was red and really noticable against my pale skin. His hand finger the mark heat stayed where he touched me.

He pulledmy shirt down and looked at me.

"You are not going home." He stated.

"What do you mean? Where am I sup-"

Your gonna stay with me."

I shook my head "no you don't have to do that I can manage."

He shook his head "no Samantha you are coming home with me no if and or but I refuse to let her beat you up!"

" but...she'll try to kill you. I couldn't stand it if anything happen to you besides your parents won't allow us to."

" I don't care if they refuse."he pulled me into a hug. "As long as your safe."

I started to cry "th th thank y-you "

I stopped crying but started to shiver from the cold wind. I pulled Ryans jacket closer and was instanly warmed. He helped me stand and we heasded back to the car.

"First we get breakfast , then we're going to your house to get all your stuff." I nodded fear wasclosing

Making me unable to speak.

Ryan took me to ihop. It was delious. we talked about plans for colledge and what we wanted to be. I wanted to be an artist but Ryan insisted I should be a singer which made me smile. Ryan wants to be a musian which surprised me I didn't know he could play anything. He plays the guitar and piano. To soon it was time for us to head to my house. I was could hear my heart pounding in my ears and my blood run cold. I really don't want ryan in that house.

He stopped in front of a house to spaces from mines. "We aren't going through the door. Do you have a windowin your room?" I nodded and got out the car. He held me close as we walked. My mom was home I knew this because her car was parked in the driveway. I went to the right side of the house and climbed in ,with ryan right behind me. My door was closed and it was as I left it. I grabbed 3 big bagges and started packing. I tossed one to him and he went into my closet ,while I went in my dresser and pack my undies pics of dad and everything else. "Finished anthing else?" Ryan whispered. I pointed to the bathroom

He nodded and walked in. I filled both bags with other stuff and went in the bathroom to see if he was ready. He turned and smiled his hands behind his back. "What do you have." He shook his head "nothing."

I narrowed my eyes "give it to me ryan or else." I said in a motherly demanded voice. He bowed his head andtossed me my black undies I had set out for tomorrow. My eyes widened "ryan! You pig" I balled them up and put them in my bag. I hearsd the door knob rattle Ryan grabbed the bags and threw them in the tub/shower. He got in an motioned for me to do the same. "Samantha..I know your-" my mom screamed "that bitch let. UGH! She is soo dead her and her little boyfriend. I will find you" she whispered and slamed the door. Tears falling down my face but Ryan wiped them away and mouthed 'i will protect you' I nodded and grabed a bag while Ryan got the other 2. We dropped the bags outside the window Ryan got out first and jumped. He held out his arms and I fell into them.

We ran like hell to his car and headed to his place