chapter 9

you know the La caracha , La caracha song? Its a song about cockroaches!!!! eww i hate those little thing , people actually eat them. weird ikr. (ps. i would never try that!) i am absolutely terrified of them and freaked they can live for about a week without its head.

____________________________________________________

SAMANTHA'S POV

She dragged me out of the library and into a car. "LET ME GO" i screamed over and over again. "oh shut the fuck up!" i familiar voice said. I turned to see William pulling out a blind fold. "what are yo- no you are not putting that on me!" he slapped me across my face ,but he didn't put on the blindfold.i bit my lip to hold back the tears. mom got in the drivers seat and pulled off. "where's your cell?" william asked. "in my pocket." he grabed my fone and it heardhim punch in a number. "hey sam bug whats up?" i looked at William and he smiled. "hey son"

"dad?"

"yep"william said popping the 'p'

"where is sam? you bet not hurt her" Ryan voice was threatning.

william laughed. "you know since you bet me and all , her mom and i are going to have a lot of fun"

"RYAN!" i yeld , william slapped me again and i couldn't help but yelp in pain.

"samantha. dad stop don't hurt her." his voice broken.

"ryan I'm ok." tears started running down my face. i couldn't help it.

"aww Ryan i wish you were here your she's crying ,but oh well" William shrugged.

"dad what do you want?" 

William looked at me and smiled. "i want my wife." then he hung up and pkaced the phone in his pocket.

"why do you want her and mom why are you helping him?!"

mom shrugged "i do it for the sex." they both laughed. "oh Will put the blind fold on her." he nodded and put the blind fold on. So stupid i read the sign we were headed downtown. i took a deep breath and focused on the turns......

left..

straight till the count 10

left..

sharp right

straight 30 counts and...

park.

i smirked. idiots.

Ryans POV

Shit! i punched the wall. "MOM...I'm going out I gotta..uh finish a game!" i was already by the door when she yelled "WAIT!" i heard her heels coming closer.  "Ryan whats wrong?" 

"They took her. Dad and her Mom." I ran out the door before she could say anything.

have you ever felt empty?

Like the world has  collapsed and your the only one standing

like not a moment elapsed like you've been torn apart like a nightmare that never ends. I feel numb.... but i will find her.

Clara POV

I am such a fucking idiot. how could i not see how...how fake he was. I loved him with all my heart and now he's kidnapped Sammie. 

i ran to the phone and called the police.

"hello whats your emergency?"

" hi my names Clara Smith my husband has kidnapped my son's girlfriend."

"where is your location?" i gave her the adress and hung up.

i called Ryan and told him to come home.