Cause real life just isn't right; lets fabricate.

-Just a quick note; I haven't been writing for a while now, and I'm slowly trying to get myself back into writing, but I'm a little rusty as they say! So I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry it isn't long - I'm brain dead!

-x-

Panicked and startled I gasped trying to engulf as much air as possible, my breathing quickly becoming fast and uneven.

As I began to take control of the rhythm of my breathing, the daunting, malicious figure began to gradually make its way towards me; it’s vibrant and malevolent green eyes piercing the darkness engulfing the subtly moonlit room. As a daunting and malicious smile began to snake the figures icy textured lips, the figure began to chant once more.

‘Find the key. Find the key. Find the key…’

‘What key?’ I stuttered, terrified and frightened, my body beginning to paralyse with fear, suddenly a deep and malicious laugh piercing through the icy depths of the cabin, his voice like shards of glass.

Swiftly the figure was behind me, his sharp fingers nails clenching into my skin as the sound of his voice sent shivers throughout my paralysed body and he whispered tauntingly in my ear;

‘If you don’t find the key, you don’t get to leave; it’s as simple as that.’