The reunion

—Where am I?

—Naruto-kun?

—Hinata?

—Yes!

—Hinata? Is that really you? Is it? Hinaaaataaa!! I've missed you, seeing you again, Hinata, Hinata, it's you!

—Yes, it is me, but you're hugging me way to tight!

—Wait... does this mean I'm dead?

—You've died, honey. I don't know how, but you've died.

—And you've waited for me all this time.

—As always... —Hinata said while outlining a smile.

—I'm so happy to finally reunite with you —Naruto, while pronouncing those words, couldn't help but smile wide open. His eyes were full of light and joy.

—Me too! But how did you die? I'm sure it's not from old age because I haven't been waiting for that long... Is everything all right up there?

—Well... Many things have happened in the shinobi world, but our kids have it covered, they've followed your will and I'm sure that the world will be safe in their hands... Boruto with the jogan, and Hima with Kurama...

—Ehhh????

—Yeah! There is so much we need to talk... For example, whats up with Toneri being your sensei? —Naruto said while putting on a grumpy funny face.

—You found out? —Hinata questioned, smirking at her husband.

—Yes... But we have eternity to talk about whats going on in the world. Right now, I just want to enjoy that I've reunited with my wife.